6 24.00%
  • Average

1 4.00%
  • Boring

0 0%
  • Yawn....

1 4.00%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Wow. Either this arc is moving extremely quickly, or Oda has a shit-ton of story planned for Fishmen Island.

While I'm not trying to have Zoro's babies like SOME people (*cough*Daz*cough*lol), I am happy to see him lead a faction of the group against one of the main bad guys of the arc. I would've much preferred to see the crew remain seperated, so that each could take down a member of Hodi's crew (as you'll recall, they are currently going to different parts of the island to take over), but I suppose the old adage of cutting off the head applies here.

Also, Decken is seeking out his own beatdown from Luffy. I honestly do not see him being a challenge to Luffy unless he can get in a touch and turn it into a long-range battle. The "main fight will be underwater" is becoming more likely with every chapter!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Well I predicted Franky and the Sunny would be at the Sea Forest and Robin would eventually head there for historical reasons...Tom's brother is cool, but Cross, I highly doubt he will be joining as the next crew member.

I'm not quite sure how the battles will all line up and go down seeing as everyone is split up and all, but then again so are all the major players of the New Fishman Pirates. It'll be interesting no doubt.

I don't think we will see Decken arrive at the Sea Forest next chapter unless he ends the chapter again like this one. Hopefully we get more Jimbe and Luffy or arrival of Shira to her mother's grave and reuniting with Franky and possibly Robin. Also Maybe a touch on Sanji and Chopper and how Hachi is doing, and then possibly the introduction of one of the Lts. to their area which Sanji will probably face. Also Hodi and Zoro will probably have some face off or conversation and the SHs will all stand against(all badass and such) NF to protect Neptune. Or a backstory.....man this paragraph is pointless bc there are so many angles Oda could start with next week...maybe all of them???...idk

My main question is...how did the corridor get dropped in the first place? Did one of the human cannonballs somehow sneak past Zoro and lower it or is their a traitor in the palace? Possibly disguised as a soldier like Baroque Works?
    If your talking about the the Palace door, the pirates Van flung into the palace were force by Hodi to open it from the inside to spare their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    ZORO is fuckin Gar!!!!

poor Hodi Loses His Biggest allies.....i hope Oda let Zoro slice those bastard up..so they know where they Place is.....

Franky and Jimbeh...and eventually Robin....will Meet Up.
    Luffy Vs Decken..Yeah.....
    Hodi Vs Zoro..Bring it..
    even i wanted to Zoro taken all Hodi Crew by Himself^

and great job for the coloring art at the end of the pages..it was sweet^

question....who is Rika..i don`t remember her???
    Fixed it for you Cross^
    and thanks LOL also idk i still want to see zoro vs octo assassin. sani showing up and taking on hodi would be boss. like he rushed to see what was going on after he talked to hatchi and while chopper takes care of him that would be cool.

and as said B4 i also would prefer that now that we know decken is not going to fight ussop that franky fights him in steed of luffy.
    her,
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    So he's got Jinbei as his boss. I wonder if it's only a term for respect or if they were members of the Fishmen Pirates before.
    i also hope that we see more of the sunny pirates.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rika's still making rice balls eh? But back to the important matter, If Hodi was part of the army orginally, why are Jimbi and Fukaboshi the only other sharks in the army? Are Sharks just natuarally more violent or something, so they all choose the side that involves war?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

awesome chap. Oda isn't dragging anything out, which is nice.
    All pieces are comming together.
    But what in the world can VDD even do against Luffy (+franky & Jimbei?)
    Hopefully Sanji and chopper won't take too long to get to the caste,
    since I want to see more of their fighting-abilities.
    Prehaps they'll enounter caribou on their way, who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    awesome chap. Oda isn't dragging anything out, which is nice.
    All pieces are comming together.
    But what in the world can VDD even do against Luffy (+franky & Jimbei?)
    Hopefully Sanji and chopper won't take too long to get to the caste,
    since I want to see more of their fighting-abilities.
    Prehaps they'll enounter caribou on their way, who knows...
    IDK i think caribou will be held off in till the end of the arc you know. it would just be better in my opinion to get sanji and maybe chopper to the battle uninterrupted by that punk
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Am I underestimating the New Fishman pirates? Jinbie and his crew isn't far off. Then we have the Strawhat Pirates. We also have the three princes. And then we have Big Mama's crew who are contracted to protect the island. Their plan seems to be doomed to fail.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    If your talking about the the Palace door, the pirates Van flung into the palace were force by Hodi to open it from the inside to spare their lives.
    Yes but didn't Zoro cut them all down? At least that's the way it seemed...

well they could have wondered in past or luffy just left the door open and zoro just cut them down and did not notice the door LOL. but yeah a possible hodi sanji match up would be cool that is if sanji can get there soon. but with his new found speed that would not be to much of a problem and since chopper should be taking care of hachi sanji could show up solo. but even if he will not fight decken i am hoping ussop puts on a good show.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    I think were going to see a ruffy who beats down Van but before he ruffy strikes the final punch Jinbei rescues Van and were going to see a story from the past, cause Van and Jinbei could really be brothers, even if they dont look like