1 4.00%
  • Boring

0 0%
  • Yawn....

1 4.00%
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

One Piece 616 Discussion / 617 Predictions

UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Too early.. Haha! Lol at Tom's brother, at last Robin showed up. It'll be war again in OP world!
    Last edited by wwdotcom; 02-23-2011 at 03:40 PM.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

AWWWWWWWWWWW BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i wanted to see decken vs ussop :( oh well to bad i guess there are plenty of strong fish men for ussop to fight but still BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. but i still give it 5/5

but other than my shattered dreams it was a good chapter, it was good to see toms relative and i guess luffy will meet up with franky when he meets up with jimbi. and who knows robin might end up at the sea forest to. also some nice information about fish men.

and i did not see hodi being a former solider coming. i guess there will be some kind of back story there in the coming chapters. and i can not wait for the battle to start next chapter
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

great chapter!!

I was expecting someone related to Tom will coat the ship, but his brother is just awesome!!! Zoro is going a little overboard by beating the army, as well as the human intruders!! Hope for him to face Hodi, so we can see some of Mihawks evil training coming to surface!!!

Franky, Robin, Jinbe & Luffy meeting @ the seaforest, has some entertaining touch, because I don't think that Van der Decken is strong enough to seriously give problems to Luffy, since he's facing the same Obstacles underwater!

Good chapter. Luffy vs Van der Decken next week.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    AWWWWWWWWWWW BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i wanted to see decken vs ussop
    Luffy vs Van der Decken is better I think.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Awesome chapter everything is getting speed up.

I called it ! Robin finding a Glyph here on Fishmen Island! Now give me my cookie.

Jimbei, Luffy, Franky and possibly Robin meeting up damn I can't wait for next chapter. I wouldn't be surprised if the Glyph is at or is Queens Otohimes Gravestone or by it.

Zoro,Usopp,Nami,Brooke vs New Fishmen Pirates going be awesome, Sanji and Chopper probably join as well.

Really surprised with Van heading towards Luffy, hopefully Franky will fight him instead. But being on how Luffy promised the Princess, Luffy's probably going pound Van.

I don't know what happen with Hodi, he was part of the Neptune Army before, probably experienced humans doing some bad things to his kind or something.

Oh yeah Tom's Brother was a nice touch as well. Front page Oda brings back Rika , although she ain't really important.
    Damn this arc gotten so good so much to expect. More piece of the puzzle if Robin finds the Glyph.

Embarrassed Franky = Mohawk
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 02-23-2011 at 04:10 PM.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    ZORO is fuckin Gar!!!!

poor Hodi Loses His Biggest allies.....i hope Oda let Zoro slice those bastard up..so they know where they Place is.....

Franky and Jimbeh...and eventually Robin....will Meet Up.
    Luffy Vs Decken..Yeah.....
    Hodi Vs Zoro..Bring it..
    even i wanted to Zoro taken all Hodi Crew by Himself^

and great job for the coloring art at the end of the pages..it was sweet^

question....who is Rika..i don`t remember her???

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    AWWWWWWWWWWW BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i wanted to see decken vs ussop :( oh well to bad i guess there are plenty of strong fish men for ussop to fight but still BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. but i still give it 5/5

but other than many of my shattered dreams it was a good chapter,
    Fixed it for you Cross^

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Den!

So he's got Jinbei as his boss. I wonder if it's only a term for respect or if they were members of the Fishmen Pirates before.

Sanji and Chopper will probably arrive before most of the action go on in the palace.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    question....who is Rika..i don`t remember her???
    She's the girl during the Zoro/Axeman arc when Luffy first met Zorro. She used to give rice balls to Zorro when he was all tied up and his swords taken away. She also had some kinda tantrum who she didn't get to join Hemmo and Coby as they head to Marine headquarters. (I'm not really sure with the exact scenario about the latter part) This is if my memory still serves me right. heheheh
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Well I predicted Franky and the Sunny would be at the Sea Forest and Robin would eventually head there for historical reasons...Tom's brother is cool, but Cross, I highly doubt he will be joining as the next crew member.

I'm not quite sure how the battles will all line up and go down seeing as everyone is split up and all, but then again so are all the major players of the New Fishman Pirates. It'll be interesting no doubt.

I don't think we will see Decken arrive at the Sea Forest next chapter unless he ends the chapter again like this one. Hopefully we get more Jimbe and Luffy or arrival of Shira to her mother's grave and reuniting with Franky and possibly Robin. Also Maybe a touch on Sanji and Chopper and how Hachi is doing, and then possibly the introduction of one of the Lts. to their area which Sanji will probably face. Also Hodi and Zoro will probably have some face off or conversation and the SHs will all stand against(all badass and such) NF to protect Neptune. Or a backstory.....man this paragraph is pointless bc there are so many angles Oda could start with next week...maybe all of them???...idk

My main question is...how did the corridor get dropped in the first place? Did one of the human cannonballs somehow sneak past Zoro and lower it or is their a traitor in the palace? Possibly disguised as a soldier like Baroque Works?