My little signatures

Ok...i'm a total begginer. Started using Photoshop about 3 years ago, but i've never tried to improve. So...please don't laugh XD
    There are some of them with a little "Botan" on the corner. I'm Botan on other sites ^^

Here are from last year:
    Spoiler!

And here from this year:
    Spoiler!

Well...that's it ^^

Wow Pa'chan those are awesome.

You've really improved a lot in only two months. My favorites are your Tsuna sig, and the smile and happy sigs you made from last year. They're way too adorable. Guess you're not much of a school fan though huh?

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by ammada™ View Post
    Sweet! keep it up.
    Thanks! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Wow Pa'chan those are awesome.

You've really improved a lot in only two months. My favorites are your Tsuna sig, and the smile and happy sigs you made from last year. They're way too adorable. Guess you're not much of a school fan though huh?
    Thank you, Trilight! You can have one of the sigs if you want^^ but don't forget the copyright! Just kidding! *laugh* Well, no, i don't like school, but i like to learn things...wierd, huh? ^^

Thanks guys for commenting ^^

hello ^^ Well, i started making youtube layouts for my channel. I'll show you the latest [ and the best] one I've made.

http://i53.tinypic.com/ohs489.jpg

Tell me what do you think ^^ Please, don't use it if you don't ask me first. Thank you.

That's really nice Pa'chan. The light-blue background along with the flowery ink blend together well with the images to form a serene background.

Haven't had the chance to read or watch Kuroshitsuji but I know it's a very popular shoujo series. You think I should give it a go?

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

That's really nice Pa'chan. The light-blue background along with the flowery ink blend together well with the images to form a serene background.
    Thank you ^^

Haven't had the chance to read or watch Kuroshitsuji but I know it's a very popular shoujo series. You think I should give it a go?
    Yes, you should watch or read it. It's not a shoujo series, though XD it's a very good manga and anime. Very catchy ^^ Anyways, tell me if you're starting it, ok? ^^