Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    This was really good! I like the development of capricorn´s story. This is gonna get interesting.

I really hope lucy will get to use some of her newer spirits. Obviously gemini could be SO SO usefull in these fights. Hopefully she will use it well.

Lucy has so many untapped potential and latent magic powers, i really hope she gets a bigger power boost soon. Maybe after she collects all 12 zodiac spirits her power will exponentially grow.

Would be nice if she could start using those epic star spells and maybe even the celestial king eventually. She´s obviously destined to be the greatest spirit mage to walk on the face of the earth.

So lets talk about what lucy is missing:

-capricorn (the guy has the power to decrease the magical power of humans, and controls an army/casts spells) Great addition to lucy's team.
    -pisces
    -libra

Hopefully libra has something to do with spellcasting. Would be nice of it is a spellcasting spirit or has timemagic or whatever.(balance)
    Pisces could take many shapes really, curious to see.

How cool would it be if she learns to summon more at the same time and starts focusing on casting epic spells that summon stars and then spirit king/queen or whatever. xD
    Last edited by Dragonflame; 02-20-2011 at 10:26 PM.

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

Interesting never Mashima for a gundam and korean art fan lol (love the notes in the margin this week)

Nice chapter a lot revealed to bad the magic council cant tell the difference between evil and good, and capricorn is awesome

He was obviously Lucy's moms spirit his ate has to probably do with her death.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by DaShaman View Post
    great chapter
    cool front page but do anyone know what those symbols on the coints is/ meens?
    idk i would have to check but i think those are the same symbols that are on her keys.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not sure about keys, but those are definitely the astrological symbols of the zodiac. The same ones you see on the horoscope section of the newspaper.

Yeah, Cross got it. The symbols are representative of Lucy's stellar spirits. Aries is on the bottom right, Taurus above her, Lyra is the top left with the harp resemblance, Aquarius has the two squiggly lines, and bottom left I think is a stylized version of Cancer. The one above Cancer is kind of hard to pick out though.

Awesome chapter which I greatly enjoyed. I'm warming up to the council a bit, they're certainly more approachable than their old fart predecessors. Haven's seen Laharl since he arrested Gerard, but he at least seems to want to avoid needless devastation if at all possible. Mest has become a favorite of mine and I've really enjoyed his development. He cares about Wendy and the rest of Fairy Tail now, even if only a little.

Caprico's human subordination magic is very impressive and well thought out. It's the exact opposite of stellar spirit magic, with humans being the summoned attackers instead. He enslaved the human general two years after Lucy's mother died, so he has had anti-human sentiments for quite some time.

I'm sensing a Loki like incident where his contract was broken after Layla died, and he remained in the human world all this time similar to what Loki endured. If anything once Layla sent Caprico off for whatever reason, he returned to her only to find she had passed away and couldn't fulfill her final request. There's probably some self resentment or misinformed information involved if he has some sort of hatred for his former master. Stellar spirits are usually loyal to a fault unless their owners treat them like trash, a.k.a. Karen and Angel. Still, he can fulfill his master's final request by taking it upon himself to become one of her daughter's guardians and stellar spirits. That's what I think will happen towards the end, but not anytime soon.

Gray might pull a Loki and stay behind to face off against another member of Grimoire, Kain being the most likely since he hasn't faced anyone yet. Figures he'd get the goofball opponent, as if fighting a jetpack wielding owl and 'Sugar makes everything he fights go soft and limp boy' wasn't silly enough. This could also set up Lucy and Cana meeting up with Natsu and then finding Zeref and Ultear, Zeref partially awakens to his evil side and hurts Lucy, and Charle's vision would then come to fruition.

Lots of jabs in the dark here, but I'm just going with the flow. I've really enjoyed this arc as a whole.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflame View Post
    This was really good! I like the development of capricorn´s story. This is gonna get interesting.

I really hope lucy will get to use some of her newer spirits. Obviously gemini could be SO SO usefull in these fights. Hopefully she will use it well.

Lucy has so many untapped potential and latent magic powers, i really hope she gets a bigger power boost soon. Maybe after she collects all 12 zodiac spirits her power will exponentially grow.

Would be nice if she could start using those epic star spells and maybe even the celestial king eventually. She´s obviously destined to be the greatest spirit mage to walk on the face of the earth.

So lets talk about what lucy is missing:

-capricorn (the guy has the power to decrease the magical power of humans, and controls an army/casts spells) Great addition to lucy's team.
    -pisces
    -libra

Hopefully libra has something to do with spellcasting. Would be nice of it is a spellcasting spirit or has timemagic or whatever.(balance)
    Pisces could take many shapes really, curious to see.

How cool would it be if she learns to summon more at the same time and starts focusing on casting epic spells that summon stars and then spirit king/queen or whatever. xD
    Yo doesn't she still need Scorpio too?

Nice chapter. Damn council, they always wanna nuke someone. So Mest's real name is Doranbalt, Mest is a better name though. After spending so much time in Fairy Tail don't see Mest letting the council use Etherion on them. Am I the only one who knew that Caprico was a stellar spirit like Loki!? Like his human subordination magic though. Amd where the f@$k is Gildartz.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    It has been an intense arc. Again, still no sign of Gildartz. I'm really curious as to what he's doing.
    You and me both. Am guessing he's stealthly watching the situation and then he will make his move.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Yo doesn't she still need Scorpio too?
    Yes she does if she doesn't have it already.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

no she has him, here she is using him
    Spoiler!

and yeah i can see and hope mest pulls something to get fairy tail out of there B4 they nuke the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I figured Lucy's mother would be tied into the deeper parts of the story because on her gravestone we could see that she died the same year the dragons disappeared. It was a good chapter, and I hope this battle will end with loki winning. I also think that Lucy will somehow get capricorns key by the end of the arc.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Oh the new magic council a nice add I guess, funny how Mest is now having second thoughts, he changed real quick.
    Well, they did save his life, sorta. I am seeing a future defecting FT'er. Hope he goes back to the name Mest. Won't remember the other one. So the council is as stupid as ever. Get the feeling that once again the bad guys wanted them to fire Etherion.

Quote Originally Posted by DaShaman View Post

Capricon got awsome magic but wonder why he hates lucys mom, he got a murder look when finding out.
    Me too. I get the feeling Lucy's mom is like her in terms of kindness so I don't get the reason for the anger unless it's just because she said she would wait for him but got killed before he came back.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    I figured Lucy's mother would be tied into the deeper parts of the story because on her gravestone we could see that she died the same year the dragons disappeared. It was a good chapter, and I hope this battle will end with loki winning. I also think that Lucy will somehow get capricorns key by the end of the arc.
    Nice catch. So I'm guessing in order to be in our world for 17 years compared to Loki's 3 years alone, this is possible because of Lucy's mom's death releasing him? Normally I would have said a Loki win because by now they should be equal even if Capricorn was strong enough magic-energy wise to last years longer, by now he should probably be feeling the effects. But without Lucy, don't think Loki will be fighting 100% and the fact that this guy can summon people gives me the idea that his human subjugation magic also drains magic from his victims and keeps his power reserves level.
    Wait so they really actually planned from the start to destroy FT? Wonder why? @ 1st just thought it was because they were in their way @ the time.

Can some1 remind me how Lucy/Loki's relationship works. Without her there, is he running at like half power or worse?