Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

One Piece Episode 488 ''A Desperate Cry - Seconds of Courage that Change Destiny''

SHANKS MOFO'S! NO EPISODE NEXT WEEK! THEY ARE PONDERING ABOUT THE 80 EPISODE FILLER ARC!

On a serious note, next episode will be the last episode for the war arc,wrapping up the war supposedly. Said by wiki/fujitvtoei, so meaning in 2 weeks we might actually get a episode without fillers and dragged out bullshit.

No preview for next week, just think about the 80 fillers Zehahaha!
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 02-20-2011 at 09:15 AM.

The new voice over for Bepo fucking sucks, they gave him the annoying noodle wielder voice from the train during the cp9 arc. Makes sense Benn Beckman gets a new voice over since the last time he got to speak in the anime was literally a decade ago. Although this new one makes him sound more of a puss than the old tough guy from the first arc.

I think Shanks might had changed as well, got to see next episode to say though.

Besides that badass episode the coby bit was done nicely nothing dragged out. Garp punching Burgass was f*cking awesome. Law's entrance was even better too. Also like the extra things they add in the anime if anyone noticed it with Garps and BB's conversation. That's how filling a episode should be done. And not beating a dying horse like Buggy fillers and Coby fillers.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 02-20-2011 at 04:59 PM.

Cool, thanks FM.

LOL @ the 80 episode filler arc. You're really gonna hammer that point in aren't ya. Well I guess it's time for OP fans to experience the joys (torture) of a long extended filler arc.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

looks like the war is finally over.
    Still kinda weird how much ben beckman changed.
    Anyway, good episode. It ended exactly like I thouht it would
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 02-20-2011 at 06:49 PM.

@ Roku oh it's coming! Your a mod now rocking the teal name! I better watch what I say about Naruto now. Actually I better watch what I say in general now.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    i didn't really like all the crying during this arc, but coby has major balls to stand up in the middle of the war and say that. Law seems like a male tsundere character i wonder if the rumors about him are really true.

It took some major balls for coby to stand up to Akainu, and also the wars is over. Next arc we get to see is Luffy past arc. This arc should be interesting. I am guessing they will drag this arc out to 20 or 30 episode.
    Last edited by Grunsh; 02-20-2011 at 07:43 PM.

Good episode, I was wanting Coby to hurry up and finish crying so we can get to Shanks. I hope there isn't an 80 episode filler arc. That's like 2 years since it's around 40 episodes of anime per year for just about all those long running shows. Hopefully it will not happen and we'll just get to continue on with the story.
    Signature by me.

80 fillers? Bring it on!

SHANKS! FTW!
    Last edited by wwdotcom; 02-21-2011 at 06:45 AM.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Quote Originally Posted by Gulley View Post
    Good episode, I was wanting Coby to hurry up and finish crying so we can get to Shanks. I hope there isn't an 80 episode filler arc. That's like 2 years since it's around 40 episodes of anime per year for just about all those long running shows. Hopefully it will not happen and we'll just get to continue on with the story.