Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: gaara

gaara

can gaara still be the kazekage now that the he does not have the sand deamon in him ,,, also i dont think he can use his sand power anymore without the deamon ( i dont think so ) what do you think
    Last edited by bankai; 04-28-2008 at 09:39 PM.
    Spoiler!

He still is the Kazekage. He's probably weaker now, but I don't see why that matters.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

of course he can ... the only problem is that he is kibd of weaker now... but he stills have a strong hablities
    UchihaGirl

we have to see, yes he has the will to preotect his village that a kage should have but he is not "a little bit" weaker... he is a lot weaker than before and he doesnt have the automaic sand shield he use to have. So, maybe he can or maybe not but im pretty sure we will see cause if not what was the point in reviving Gaara.

i think he can, but he wont be much help to naruto and friends anymore. he's just a strong ninja, but he doesnt have that crazy instinct to kill anymore. he got soft.

Well, Gaara has always (back in the times) been fightning for himself and nobody else. When he fought Naruto, he learned alot, such as fighting for those who means something to you, which will increase your strength thousand folds. Now that he knows that, maybe that will sum up for the shukaku that was removed? Also now that the shukaku was removed, people in the villiage will probaly accept him more as a Kazekage more than a bakemono (monster) which will make Gaara feel that he has even more reason to fight for them.

My theroy ^_^

"One to understand another shukaku must also be a shukaku"

It's okay.. I'll finish this right away.

Well shukaku IS the weakest of the tailed beasts.

True, but imo - Fighting for the sake of those you cheerish > Shukaku. In this case anyway

It's okay.. I'll finish this right away.

Hmmm, can he still use the sand?
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO

Yes he can still use the sand. We don't know the degree of his control anymore, but he still controls it.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes