Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    we should have just listened to glen beck to start with, he may say some crazy stuff some times but he did kind of call this mess.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    ^ lol @ The Chinese President bit, wouldn't be surprised though if that happen. As for president wise, man who ever gets voted up there in my opinion doesn't really matter the tea party will just take over every time. Bush a republican fucked up, Obama is now up there a democrat and is not going so well, now all the seats went nearly all republican few months ago right? Next election the retarded public will vote republican and the cycle will continue. I don't know much about politics I just say what I see from time to time that's simple and stupid. I just blame the Tea Party officials that control the Treasury that supports BOTH the Democrats and Republican parties along with nearly everything else in the US government along with the UN.
    This is America, Where the stupid are blind

and man does time sure past by fast, seems like only yesterday Obama was elected, Sigh I fear for our future

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

It was obvious to anyone who payed attention that it was coming. This mess happened because, dot-com bubble burst in year 2000, 9/11 happened, then the housing market when under around 2008. Plus Bush never listed the war in Iraq and Afghanistan in his budgets so you got to add a couple of trillion on top of that.

I also found this awesome interactive graphic that shows exactly what Obama's budget entails.
    http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...us/budget.html

Looking at that it's no wonder there's so much opposition to a public healthcare option over there.

$900bn???
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

yeah its a giant load of BULL. but hey i have familiy in the UK you would not mind me coming over there would you THSV LOL
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reading this made me laugh. It's similar to what's happening over here, using balancing the books as an excuse to put the boot into trades unions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    we should have just listened to glen beck to start with, he may say some crazy stuff some times but he did kind of call this mess.
    Nothing Glen Beck say is smart.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Glenn Beck dresses like a flamboyant batman villain and acts like Anderson Cooper's retarded brother. What's not to like?

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    I have to admit the Tea Party makes me laugh. They weren't worried during the Bush years because he was basically about less tax, borrowing to make up any shortfall. Whereas now they have a president who subscribes to tax more, spend more. It's similar to our tools over here. They want Scandanavian style public services on US style taxes. The current solution is to cut services and leave the way open for the private and voluntary sectors to step in. As you can imagine it's a roaring success[/sarcasm]
    Didn't even need to use the sarcasm hint. Yup they have themselves screwed either way they go about it know how I see it. They brought it on themselves. I don't know why there is so much money being spent on health and is still so hard to acquire simple medicaid or any free loan government healthcare. They are not really spending it on health.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris200 View Post
    This is America, Where the stupid are blind

and man does time sure past by fast, seems like only yesterday Obama was elected, Sigh I fear for our future
    Obama's reign ends January 2013. From now till then is going be entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Nothing Glen Beck say is smart.
    Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Glenn Beck dresses like a flamboyant batman villain and acts like Anderson Cooper's retarded brother. What's not to like?
    is he crazy sure, was he right yes. when your right it does not really matter if your crazy or not. you can not say glen beck did not call this mess cuz he kind of did so we really should have been listening to him dont you think
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]