Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Obama sends Congress 3.73 trillion Budget

Thought to start the first thread here

http://www.courierpostonline.com/art...rillion-budget

Now this might end up being good in some way or really bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

naw i think its just going to be bad LOL well its not really funny but you get my point.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired Administrator
    I find it amazing 3.73 Trillion. Can anyone even grasp the concept of how much money that is. Works out to around 11 thousand dollars for every person in the USA.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

Yea, 3.73 trillion dollars is a big number, but I still find it harder to grasp the number of our debt. This video should provide a small and better look. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-w-8fXzwQE
    Signature by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulley View Post
    Yea, 3.73 trillion dollars is a big number, but I still find it harder to grasp the number of our debt. This video should provide a small and better look. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-w-8fXzwQE
    This almost says "We are f*cked for a couple of years"

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Obama new plan seriously doubt it'll happen you know how many of his plans didn't happen yet. New World Trade Center was said to begin reconstruction like 2 years ago. Nothing changed except for subway station.

Like it fucking matters overall, the US will just keep doing the same shit. Eventually everyone will just be 1 nation, Earth. The ultimate goal. Subtly bullying other countries forcing their ideals into them.

@ Gulley We been in debt since like the first world war haven't we? Really don't think it matters at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post

@ Gulley We been in debt since like the first world war haven't we? Really don't think it matters at this point.
    True. What matters is your ability to pay interest on the bonds. Otherwise rates rise meaning that you need to borrow even more money. As I understand it the trick is not to have to pay more than 7% or else you're f***ed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Obama new plan seriously doubt it'll happen you know how many of his plans didn't happen yet. New World Trade Center was said to begin reconstruction like 2 years ago. Nothing changed except for subway station.

Like it fucking matters overall, the US will just keep doing the same shit. Eventually everyone will just be 1 nation, Earth. The ultimate goal. Subtly bullying other countries forcing their ideals into them.

Yea, we have been in debt for a while, but what Thsv said is important as well as not having the debt rise all the time. Plus the fact that our debt is pretty bad to the point where the public won't get their medicare and SS trust funds. Generally it's just not good and I made the joke that when the Chinese president was at the white house recently, I think he was there to ask Obama for his money(mafia style) and not the reason the media said he was there. Also, I agree with the other stuff you said about Obama's plan etc. Time is flying so fast we're already creeping closer to the next presidential election in 2012. I feel like Obama just got elected and it's already almost over.
    Signature by me.

^ lol @ The Chinese President bit, wouldn't be surprised though if that happen. As for president wise, man who ever gets voted up there in my opinion doesn't really matter the tea party will just take over every time. Bush a republican fucked up, Obama is now up there a democrat and is not going so well, now all the seats went nearly all republican few months ago right? Next election the retarded public will vote republican and the cycle will continue. I don't know much about politics I just say what I see from time to time that's simple and stupid. I just blame the Tea Party officials that control the Treasury that supports BOTH the Democrats and Republican parties along with nearly everything else in the US government along with the UN.

^ lol @ The Chinese President bit, wouldn't be surprised though if that happen. As for president wise, man who ever gets voted up there in my opinion doesn't really matter the tea party will just take over every time. Bush a republican fucked up, Obama is now up there a democrat and is not going so well, now all the seats went nearly all republican few months ago right? Next election the retarded public will vote republican and the cycle will continue. I don't know much about politics I just say what I see from time to time that's simple and stupid. I just blame the Tea Party officials that control the Treasury that supports BOTH the Democrats and Republican parties along with nearly everything else in the US government along with the UN.
    I have to admit the Tea Party makes me laugh. They weren't worried during the Bush years because he was basically about less tax, borrowing to make up any shortfall. Whereas now they have a president who subscribes to tax more, spend more. It's similar to our tools over here. They want Scandanavian style public services on US style taxes. The current solution is to cut services and leave the way open for the private and voluntary sectors to step in. As you can imagine it's a roaring success[/sarcasm]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim