Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    What about a sub forum in The Watercooler for specific Science, Philosophy, and Logic stuff? There are always things happening in the world that are specific to those 3 subjects that I don't think gets enough attention. Then again it depends how many people are interested in it.
    Signature by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Woofcat View Post
    Just took a quick glance at the permissions, you should be able to see / post in it. Are you unable to?
    I haven't been able to see the uploader forums for over a week now. At first I thought it might be undergoing maintenance, but now as you say there's a problem.

I'll look into the issue with deleting chapters. I also want to make the reader admin one page and not the fucked up thing it is at the moment.
    ok, let me know how it goes/when you're done. And yea, good idea on the reader admin page reconfiguration. Alot of the features don't work outright or work very poorly as it is now. Like the Upload from computer (red section) doesn't even work for me, everything will go smoothly up until the point where I check the reader, and no images show up. So I've always had to rely on the remote upload, which works great except for a couple of times.

As I've stated already, the manage chapters delete function is downright broken. Also would like to have the report page on the main front admin page instead of hiding all the way back in the old reader. Um, what else, Upload str8 from the tracker to reader only works for Megaupload and Depositfiles links, would be nice if you could also add HotFile and FileSonic. And for some reason the delete links button from the tracker is gone, it's good to have it back in order to update with a new one if the hosting sites delete files due to copyright violations. But that usually only happens for the big 3 mangas, Naruto, OP, Bleach, so I just organize/manage those chapters into folders, I guess it's better that way anyways.

Did you confirm the OK showed up for all of Tokio 130? If you don't get that OK and click "Save to Database" first, the image will be dropped. Depending on my turn around time on the deletions / garbage collection fixing. I may just do those examples manually.
    yep, OK shows up for all my uploads. That's never been a prob, don't think there's ever been any instance when it didn't OK. I always check for that before I save to database. And for Toriko 130, I don't know if you did something, but the page six shows up fine now, so I guess you can leave that alone. Let me know if you wanna just fix those two releases manually first for Soul Eater 83, and Bleach 437, and I'll get u the updated rars. I'll edit in here in a bit.

Bleach 437 : "Swastika Break"

http://hotfile.com/links/106418305/2...tream.rar.html

Soul Eater 83 : "Mad Blood"

http://www.mangashare.com/dl/Soul-Eater_83/36671

Color is up for debate. Have an example of what you want it show up as? Picture // Hex colour code if you have one in mind.
    Yep, I have the exact color that I want. If for some reason I can't get it, then I would please like it to go back to the black. Thanks

http://www.color-hex.com/color/000033#

HEX Color Code is #000033 aka HCC #003
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 02-21-2011 at 04:23 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Hey woofcat Rokudaime Sennin(tm) got some account problems:

Tell him he broke my account while changing the color, I'm unable to post in any thread without Mod approval. My inbox permissions are gone so cannot send any pm's. My avatar is screwed up/dead, edit avatar option is gone. Tell him I like the color, it's perfect. I still can't see the uploader forums. And try not to kill anything else plz, lol.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Retired Administrator
    Should be resolved. If not PM me.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

Thank woofcat. Account's good, but still can't see the upload forums.

Oh and this uploader, [JUiCE], said he wanted to be orange.

Spoiler!

EDIT: EVERYTHING'S GOOD NOW, CAN SEE THE UPLOADER FORUMS. JUST GET THAT READER THING FIXED SO CAN FIX THOSE TWO CHAPTERS.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 02-22-2011 at 01:50 AM.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Horrah. I want me a Woofcat.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Uploader
    I can't access "Gaps Report" page anymore.
    It say: "Your account has insufficient access."

Retired Administrator
    Are you still getting this error message?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

Uploader
    Quote Originally Posted by Woofcat View Post
    Are you still getting this error message?
    Yep, still can't access.

Ok, can't access anything from the "old admin" stuff such as old reader's release report, gaps report, and manage chapters page, getting the same error as ANV. I assume this is due to you retooling the whole admin page, and we'll have newer versions of those things. If that is the case, just tell me to shut up and wait for implementation to complete.