Hello all,

As I'm sure some of you have noticed I have been 'retired' for the last bit. I was finishing up school and starting real life etc. However, now I'm planning on coming back!

There are a couple things I want to change and have already started to implement. If you're a member of our uploader group you should start to see username colors change in the next little bit. I've already changed it manually for a few users. -- Why am I making this change? Well I feel that if you are contributing to ManagShare, you deserve credit and recognition from it. You're being part of the team that helps make this site function.

I'm also going to try to get some volunteers and with them get the reader updated much faster. I want MangaShare to be the place you check for new manga, as well as trying to close any gaps in the back log and keep it up to date.

Most of all I want to start this thread off and ask, what is it that I can do to make MangaShare better for you. I obviously can't do every request in here as sometimes massive code changes to how the site works are hard to pull off. However, let me know what you think would make the site better, and I'll promise to at least read it and see what I can do about them.

Also, soon you'll see some changes to the staff team, I'm sure they'll get their own promotion threads etc, but looking to bring on some people who can dedicate some time to the site and help keep the spam down, and reader up to date etc.

Thanks as always for reading MangaShare.