Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Roshi, just a clear-up. Kooji =/= Nakai.

I think you were referring to the latter.

Kooji = Musician (Colorfusical)
    Nope... Aoki was going to write for Kooji in Square I think, and then when Nakai proved himself to Aoki she "dumped" Kooji and went to write manga with Nakai.... At least, I think I remember that happening.

Kooji should be still writing manga for another magazine, which I think was Square.. But we've never heard from him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    Nope... Aoki was going to write for Kooji in Square I think, and then when Nakai proved himself to Aoki she "dumped" Kooji and went to write manga with Nakai.... At least, I think I remember that happening.

Kooji should be still writing manga for another magazine, which I think was Square.. But we've never heard from him again.
    Oh, right. Jaiden's comment confused me.

They may show up in the future.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Hirimaru steals the show as always. I worry about him.

Yaye, Aoki is getting her new series serialized.

And Rabuta and Peace is ending. Well, so much for the entire point of that arc. OH WELL.

Hattori is a badass with super editor sense, as usual.

And the gauntlet has officially been thrown down. "We're going to get you canceled in 10 weeks." Wow. Nice. This should be fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    God dang is what i have to say. Its about to go down (Kevin Hart Voice). Shit is about to get serious. oh snaps.

I hope he really does get cancelled this nanami dude is way too conceited reminds me of that musician guy(kujo i think) from the begenning of the sereis
    Yo Kevin Hart is the shit! Then I go night night, YOU EVER GO NIGHT NIGHT?!!

The last pages were just fucking awesome, almost looks like pages stripped off a battle manga.

???????
    EPicness in all directions, great chapter. This nanamine guys is a b!@$h I really hope ashirogi comes out on top which i think they will. I predict nanamine's way of doing things is going to come back to bite him in the ass.
    ???????

This chapter was great. I really hope it's not nakai that's helping nanamine-kun, but it has to be. -_- The whole background drawing thing pretty much sealed that.

Nanamine kun's way of doing things will surely break down, it has already begun. A few of those 50 people stepped down, so this is what i see happening: more will follow and then nanamine-kun won't have the power to think of his own idea's. The irregularity will break this manga up, good for a one-shot, but not for a serialization. Especially if he starts losing more of his 50 people.

Or... there will be a leak amongst the 50 people who brings out all the ideas the manga consists of before it comes out in weekly jump.

Cant wait to see how this turns out though!

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman