Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bakuman 121 Discussion/122 Predictions

Bakuman 121 is out!

Check it out here: http://mangacurse.info/reader/?manga...ter+121#page=1

EDIT: ITS WAR!!!! You'll know when you read the chapter.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 02-19-2011 at 03:21 AM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Its on!

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    God dang is what i have to say. Its about to go down (Kevin Hart Voice). Shit is about to get serious. oh snaps.

I hope he really does get cancelled this nanami dude is way too conceited reminds me of that musician guy(kujo i think) from the begenning of the sereis

Whatever happened to Kooji? After Aoki dumped him do you think he's still drawing for that other magazine? Was it Square?

Now that war has been declared I hope that Ashirogi crushes this snotty brat and he is undone by his own conceit until after he gets cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    INTENSE!

Oh and... Hiramaaruuuuuuuuu! D:
    Ah man I felt so sorry for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    Whatever happened to Kooji? After Aoki dumped him do you think he's still drawing for that other magazine? Was it Square?

Now that war has been declared I hope that Ashirogi crushes this snotty brat and he is undone by his own conceit until after he gets cancelled.
    As far we know he's still living with his mom's in the country side....Oh lil bastards going down not doubt about that but I still wish Kougi would grow a pair and man the hell up. But secretly wanting Ashirogi Muto to take him down is a step in the right direction.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post

Roshi, just a clear-up. Kooji =/= Nakai.

I think you were referring to the latter.

Kooji = Musician (Colorfusical)

AWESOME!!! It's on now!!! and that conceited little brat is goin' down!!!!! Ashirougi Mutou all the way!!!! >

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    i just read it again (first time for me reading the same bakuman ch twice) the last couple of pages where the were contronting him awesome. i loved nanimi's oh-shit face at the end too.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    That was sweet. The way they kept switching the phone while they spoke as Ashirogi. IT'S ON! Although, it won't be easy, I have faith in Ashirogi-sensei.

It sucks that Rabuta and Peace has to end but the little guy has a nice positive attitude. And poor Hiramaru.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21