• |1| Terrible

2 6.06%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    hehehe... No problem...

Old age, nonetheless a sage.... :-)

(Kishi's word play is getting into me... hehehe)
    haha nice rhyming.

What was the name of the Great Toad Sage, the one who can't remember anything?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Lmao, irony much?

LOL, I got it..............

From now on I am OGAMA SENIN...(If you look closely you will see the resemblance)

What's interesting is that Kinkaku and Ginkaku were able to absorb the power, when everyone else who's has come into contact with the kyuubi's chakra has been injured by it. Do you think that the brothers absorbed a set amount, and once it's used up, it's totally gone?

Also, it's nice to see that there wasn't some plot hole that allowed Darui to use the sacred items without cost. I do think that those items represent the best way to stop the zombie troops, maybe just keep trading them around the stronger ninjas?

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    What's interesting is that Kinkaku and Ginkaku were able to absorb the power, when everyone else who's has come into contact with the kyuubi's chakra has been injured by it. Do you think that the brothers absorbed a set amount, and once it's used up, it's totally gone?

Also, it's nice to see that there wasn't some plot hole that allowed Darui to use the sacred items without cost. I do think that those items represent the best way to stop the zombie troops, maybe just keep trading them around the stronger ninjas?
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Kishi, dear Kishi....just where are you going with the 6Tail Kyuubi transformation?

I guess that if your sitting inside the Kyuubi's belly for 2 wks or more, You get exposed to KYUUBI RADIATION and your DNA gets altered to a Kyuubi-Like State. (You guys should read more marvel comics). Makes Marvel sense I guess, since that's how the Fantastic Four and The Hulk got their powers.

Unlike the real Kyuubi with unlimited Chakra (?), this guy will have limits, and there is a chance he'll exhaust himself if he remains in this transformation long enough.
    Don't really Know why they didn't simply die when exposed to Kyuubi radiation, Someone had mentioned that they had the SO6P Tools with them When the got Swallowed by the Kyuubi, this may somehow have protected them from death by Kyuubi Radiation.

Good chapter, and like the rest say Kinkaku's transformation probably won't last long, but I'm sure if that's the case he already knows that and is prepared to go on a rampage. The war is still going good as always.
    Signature by me.

I think that absorbing the Kyuubi's chakra and intigrating it into their own is probably related to their own original abilities. We have seen several characters who have the power to intigrated the powers of others into their own and others who have the ability to absorb chakra. The Kin Gin brothor's probably possess abilities that fall into that catagory. They were highly feared and respected even before aquiring the Kyuubi's chakra so I think it is safe to assume that they have some other strong unique abilities.

I think a big part of the introduction of these characters is to get these weapons on the table. These weapons seem like an ideal tool for dealing with the Edo Tensei summons. Right now Naruto doesn't really have any technique that would allow him to take down the Edo Tensei summons so these weapons could be the quick fix he needs plus they are ideally suited to him. He could probably even use them all at once now that he can manipulate his chakra cloak freely. Personally I am against the idea of him using these weapons, because I think they are boring and the name curse thing would just get annoying, but it does seem like an obvious possibility. If Naruto doesn't use these weapons there are other options. Raikage would probably be able to use them since his chakra levels are comparable to those of a bijuu. Of course having only one hand might make it difficult but who knows, he is a Kage and might have a technique that makes such a thing possible.

One of my favourite things about this chapter was the brief appearance by Kakuzu, who is a highly underrated character in my opinion. Kakuzu's abilities are some of the most interesting to me and that coupled with his age and experience creates so much potential. I really liked how this chapter showed Kakuzu getting new hearts and his comments about the long dead Kin Gin brothers were another nice little nod to his age and experience. I am really hoping that Kakuzu gets at least one good fight, personally I think he could be an excellent opponent for Tsunade. With the sheer variety of Kakuzu's skills I think it would be a major shame not to give him at least one more good battle.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    LOL, I got it..............

From now on I am OGAMA SENIN...(If you look closely you will see the resemblance)
    Heh, "Ogama Sennin" is literally "Great Toad Sage" OO (big/great)+GAMA SENNIN. I knew there was a reason I immediately thought, "The great toad sage had another name?" when you asked it. I thought I was the one who being the forgetful sage haha.

But yeah, so apt .

well... maybe because that those brothers are an Uzumaki??
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"