14 42.42%
  • |3| Average

9 27.27%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.03%
  • |1| Terrible

2 6.06%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I liked this chapter a lot. The way Darui turned the table on them just as it looked like he was finished, fantastic.
    Tho now would be a great time for Naruto or KB to enter the battle and to help Darui now that he's low on Chakra and facing a pseudo Kyuubi mini hulk.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Good chapter this week. Of course Kinkaku would be the word Ginkaku would use the most. Also thought Darui was screwed there for a minute. And how much you want to bet his 6tails transformation won't last long.

You stealing other people's post from mangastream again dude. Have you no shame. And you posted right after that person on there site too. Be original stop stealing.

I hope so but there's so many and I hope Kishi gets to the one I want to see.
    LOL who is this kid?

Im gonna say Raikage will come to the rescue. Darui is a pretty cool character, he shouldnt die yet.

What up with his sixth tail being so much bigger then his others? That didn't happen with naruto. Is the sixth one combined with the evaporating blood or something?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Now that was awesome. Only 5 Star chapter of the week for me out of the big three.

Darui feeling sorrowful over being defeated made me really think he was going to bite the bullet there. I also like how luck came into play changing his curse word, it made sense and was an awesome twist. His duty to be the right arm of Raikage gave him more depth, and he's a pretty cool guy if you ask me. Cloud's village is being nicely developed here in the war.

Ginkaku taken out and now Kinkaku's gone Kyuubi berserk. Someone else is going to have to step in, seeing as Darui is pretty exhausted by this point. If he takes him down on his own, then DAMN Darui's got game.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

???????
    Actually pow when you go back and look at when the raikage is telling the bros story right before they get swallowed by kyuubi they can be seen holding some of the those rikoudo weapons, so right off the bat we know they already had very strong chakra plus the weapons they used most likely helped them survive.
    ???????

Where is the rope and the fan kinkaku had?

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Unlike the real Kyuubi with unlimited Chakra (?), this guy will have limits, and there is a chance he'll exhaust himself if he remains in this transformation long enough.

@Monte.Teacher,

When Naruto developed a skeleton in 6Tail mode, he was actually turning into the Kyuubi. his guy is not becoming the Kyuubi, hence...No Bones.
    Paul, it wasn't I who asked about the bones. It was Daz Bonez. hehe

If he wasn't a Zombie, then he would get exhausted. Now that chakra exhaustion is out of the picture, The mini hulk kyubi zombie could simply spam kyubi bombs.

Where is Nagato? He could just spam his Almighty Push and this war is finished... hehe...
    Probably when the alliance thinks they've got the upper hand.... BOOM!! Shenra Tensie!! God came back to life...
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

I think Kinkaku`s kyubi mode will not be so powerful as Naruto`s cuz he is not a real Jinchuriki

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    Paul, it wasn't I who asked about the bones. It was Daz Bonez. hehe

If he wasn't a Zombie, then he would get exhausted. Now that chakra exhaustion is out of the picture, The mini hulk kyubi zombie could simply spam kyubi bombs.

Where is Nagato? He could just spam his Almighty Push and this war is finished... hehe...
    Probably when the alliance thinks they've got the upper hand.... BOOM!! Shenra Tensie!! God came back to life...
    OOPS! Sorry Teacher...Old age, bad eyes, heh heh!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    OOPS! Sorry Teacher...Old age, bad eyes, heh heh!
    hehehe... No problem...

Old age, nonetheless a sage.... :-)

(Kishi's word play is getting into me... hehehe)
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA