• |3| Average

9 27.27%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.03%
  • |1| Terrible

2 6.06%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Wow, so 2 weeks and you can do a Bjuu transformation, and apprently retain a huge chakra storehouse. I still say that's rather odd.

I said it when this battle started that it was very reminiscent of a certain Captain's shikai in Bleach, glad to see POW agrees.

Probably most significant for me is that Kakuzu has ALL his hearts and he's not just on his own as some others wrongly predicted. ALWAYS epic seeing that guy, he kicks ass and is totally underrated.

Really wish they'd just leave Darui's comrades dead instead of some way to free them. It's a war, there should be casualties and if Kishi can't kill off these side characters, then there's a problem.

Overall, pretty cool chapter, no way any Storm Element is going to save him now, time for backup.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    darui won coz sorry surpassed dull????????????
    isn't the 6-tailed form supposed to have bones so it can move ?

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

The latest chapters in Bleach and Naruto proves that Kishi and Kubo are actually good friends. We see a Captain's shikai in Naruto and then Rasenshuriken in Bleach. LOL.. hehe

I thought Darui was able to figure out a loophole in the rules, rather it was just luck. I was a little disappointed.

Yeah, I remember Kakuzo lived for a very long time because of his hearts. He must have encountered the GK brothers before.

Chouji's dad might come to the rescue. In one panel, he is showed noticing the transformation. I hope he shows something else other than growing big and and rolling.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

I hope we get to see most of the characters in action.

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    The latest chapters in Bleach and Naruto proves that Kishi and Kubo are actually good friends. We see a Captain's shikai in Naruto and then Rasenshuriken in Bleach. LOL.. hehe

I thought Darui was able to figure out a loophole in the rules, rather it was just luck. I was a little disappointed.

Yeah, I remember Kakuzo lived for a very long time because of his hearts. He must have encountered the GK brothers before.

Chouji's dad might come to the rescue. In one panel, he is showed noticing the transformation. I hope he shows something else other than growing big and and rolling.

He should eat the mini-macho-kyubi.

How about those soldier pills that Chouji ate during the Sasuke-Rescue arc? We might see another variation of that. Well, if his dad eats the last pill, it will be a suicide mission. And basically useless since the zombies are immortal. I hope his dad can use it without death as the consequence. Probably just as exhausted body. Or he might give some soldier pills to Darui. Thus recovering some chakra. Chouji can also hold the gourd and the rope and Darui can hold the sword. Carrying a stock of soldier pills, they won't have to worry much about draining some chakra. Then they can go on to do some zombie hunting. They'll be the new dynamic duo... The Big and The Dull.... hehehe
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    He should eat the mini-macho-kyubi.
    And two week later kinkaku get thrown out, and he'll be able to use tail-beast mode with big fat mode. And kishi will call it the big-fat-tail-beast mode. LOL

Kishi, dear Kishi....just where are you going with the 6Tail Kyuubi transformation?

I guess that if your sitting inside the Kyuubi's belly for 2 wks or more, You get exposed to KYUUBI RADIATION and your DNA gets altered to a Kyuubi-Like State. (You guys should read more marvel comics). Makes Marvel sense I guess, since that's how the Fantastic Four and The Hulk got their powers.

Unlike the real Kyuubi with unlimited Chakra (?), this guy will have limits, and there is a chance he'll exhaust himself if he remains in this transformation long enough.

@Monte.Teacher,

When Naruto developed a skeleton in 6Tail mode, he was actually turning into the Kyuubi. his guy is not becoming the Kyuubi, hence...No Bones.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

[QUOTE=Genesis 1.0;791986]Wow, so 2 weeks and you can do a Bjuu transformation, and apprently retain a huge chakra storehouse. I still say that's rather odd.

I said it when this battle started that it was very reminiscent of a certain Captain's shikai in Bleach, glad to see POW agrees.

Probably most significant for me is that Kakuzu has ALL his hearts and he's not just on his own as some others wrongly predicted. ALWAYS epic seeing that guy, he kicks ass and is totally underrated.

Really wish they'd just leave Darui's comrades dead instead of some way to free them. It's a war, there should be casualties and if Kishi can't kill off these side characters, then there's a problem.

Agree with you, i hope they stay dead!

Kishi once more left me thinking that something is not right....

If He get only the first cloak, that would be all right, but 6 tails!!!! That's too much for me, probably no one there can win against that. We saw how much trouble, Oro and Pain(not mention Jiraya that was almost kill) with less tails.

But let's wait and see, how Kishi are going to get Darui off the hook.

Ginkaku almost crying, was a little too much too.

Good chapter this week. Of course Kinkaku would be the word Ginkaku would use the most. Also thought Darui was screwed there for a minute. And how much you want to bet his 6tails transformation won't last long.

Quote Originally Posted by david.han1 View Post
    Naruto 528 was a pretty cool chapter, I actually guessed that the most used word can change, after all if it didn't, the cursed person could just say some gibberish over and over and not be sealed. I liked how ginkaku's word was his brothers name,that was both cool and kind of funny.Not to mention darui's speech to ginkaku,also sweet. kinkaku going beast transformation was unexpected, although I though it was naruto and/or bee blowing the zombies away, but still it was a grate chapter nonetheless.
    You stealing other people's post from mangastream again dude. Have you no shame. And you posted right after that person on there site too. Be original stop stealing.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    I hope we get to see most of the characters in action.
    I hope so but there's so many and I hope Kishi gets to the one I want to see.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,