5 22.73%
  • |3| Average

8 36.36%
  • |2| Bad

1 4.55%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Good chapter. How many of you while reading the chapter was wondering what a flange and stopped reading the chapter to google flange?
    No, but I did when you mentioned it. My thoughts went to a flanged mace, I'm way too Diablo 2 damanged.

I don't like the look of his fullbring to be honest. I don't quite feel the minimal design here that's usually Kubo's trademark, rather it seems way too avant-garde. Oh well, maybe it will change looks over time.

The attempt to toss the badge was funny as hell, though. It was a long time since humor was a part of fighting in Bleach. Yet I don't quite feel the chapter did all I was hoping for. Was expecting a bit more, maybe more upcoming hints. Ah, first time in a while I rated a chapter decently.

And to those who keep moaning that it resembles Psyren/Naruto: c'mon, you're seeing things that aren't even there! The card Ichigo found was a VISITATION CARD with a phone number on it. Let's cite every noir movie that used the old "she dropped her visitation card by mistake", shall we? Just because something is similar it does not mean it is the same.

And as has been pointed out, throwing weapons are not particularly new either... and the only thing that might be remiscient of Naruto at all is the way Kubo decided to depict those scenes, but that has NOTHING TO DO WITH ICHIGO TOSSING THE BADGE BECAUSE IT'S NOT EVEN A GODAMN SHURIKEN IN THE FIRST PLACE DAMNIT.

It's more of a bow, as he needs 2 hands to fire it ;P.

Hitler! Tch! Orihime, at last!
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Did Kubo really write Swastika Break in his own manga? This isn't a parody, right? This really happened? I mean... whenever some retard points out Ichigo's sword has a swastika on it, i was correct them that it's a manji.

But this time...

Kubo...

I don't even

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Who knows ? Maybe, it will be like in Shin Megami Tensei, were you will need to destroy Hitlers soul and the only tool to do that is Ichigo's new power, the Swastika Break...er...

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Who knows ? Maybe, it will be like in Shin Megami Tensei, were you will need to destroy Hitlers soul and the only tool to do that is Ichigo's new power, the Swastika Break...er...
    "Apologies for a hidden (faded) inappropriate message on one of the Bleach pages. It slipped through our QC, the staffer will be dealt with."

anybody catch that?At first I thought this was about the fucking giant SWASTIKA right there in the chapter being clearly called a swastika instead of a manji, but no, Kubo did that all by himself.

anyway,i`m wrong about the getsuga tenshou stuff

Well, at least things were a little different from the usual sword-swinging.

Things I hope for: Ichigo will get unique new Fullbring powers to supplement the return of his shinigami powers, and his evolution will go down a different path; even Zangetsu will be significantly altered. His training will also be complicated by his awakening inner hollow. PLEASE MAKE ICHIGO INTERESTING KUBO.
    Disappointment I expect: He will retrieve exactly the same form as before, with exactly the same sword.

Thing I hope for: Orihime will hold her own.
    Disappointment I expect: Orihime will once again be nothing but kidnap/peril fodder with a subplot of undermining the villain in secret that goes all of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    "Apologies for a hidden (faded) inappropriate message on one of the Bleach pages. It slipped through our QC, the staffer will be dealt with."

anybody catch that?At first I thought this was about the fucking giant SWASTIKA right there in the chapter being clearly called a swastika instead of a manji, but no, Kubo did that all by himself.

anyway,i`m wrong about the getsuga tenshou stuff

Well, at least things were a little different from the usual sword-swinging.

Things I hope for: Ichigo will get unique new Fullbring powers to supplement the return of his shinigami powers, and his evolution will go down a different path; even Zangetsu will be significantly altered. His training will also be complicated by his awakening inner hollow. PLEASE MAKE ICHIGO INTERESTING KUBO.
    Disappointment I expect: He will retrieve exactly the same form as before, with exactly the same sword.

Disappointment I expect: Orihime will once again be nothing but kidnap/peril fodder with a subplot of undermining the villain in secret that goes all of nowhere.
    Damn, whoever did that sure works fast. Where'd u get that from? Now my edit pales in comparison :(

A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

So let me get this straight, because Ichigo happened to throw his badge like a shiruken, everyone is crying out bloody fuckin murder about Bleach ripping off Naruto? Give me a break, the whole thing was a laugher playing on what everyone OBVIOUSLY thought was going to be a thrown weapon. And no, for the record, Kishimoto did not invent the thrown weapon. Nor even a thrown weapon made out of spirit particles, nor even a thrown weapon made out of spirit particles that spins and cuts stuff. Drugs are bad Narutards...

The hidden message was actually a well hidden water mark that said "Kara-san suck my balls" on pg 7.

Did Kubo really write Swastika Break in his own manga? This isn't a parody, right? This really happened? I mean... whenever some retard points out Ichigo's sword has a swastika on it, i was correct them that it's a manji.

But this time...

Kubo...

I don't even
    So, it sounds as if in thinking that you were correct in correcting who you thought were wrong, your correct corrections were actually wrong themselves.

On a side note, I'm fairly certain this manga sells all over the world--Kubo should definitely research the history of certain symbols and images before he goes making them the focus AND title of chapters in his manga.

Name notwithstanding, I really do want his fullbring to be something other than a melee "bash-opponent-than-he-is-bashing-me" ability. So hopefully we'll get more developments about it soon :-)

Massive LAWLS! Although Orihime and her (explitcitly stated) god-like abilities should be able to pwn roughly 50-75% of the Bleach cast, she will definitely need rescuing. Also, Awesome Naruto edit! ALSO also: That's a great point--Kubo completely glossed over Inoue's secret plan. He could've at least shown her attempt it, and show it failed, just to show that she was trying to be useful during the whole thing. Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    So let me get this straight, because Ichigo happened to throw his badge like a shiruken, everyone is crying out bloody fuckin murder about Bleach ripping off Naruto? Give me a break, the whole thing was a laugher playing on what everyone OBVIOUSLY thought was going to be a thrown weapon. And no, for the record, Kishimoto did not invent the thrown weapon. Nor even a thrown weapon made out of spirit particles, nor even a thrown weapon made out of spirit particles that spins and cuts stuff. Drugs are bad Narutards...
    Ha ha, you hear that kids don't do drugs. I plan on opening a Narutards drug rehabilitation center for those who need help kicking the habit.

I think LeaT summed it up the best, Ichigo threw a badge people not a shuriken a badge. And it even didn't even work, people act like he kept doing it over and over again, he did it once just once get the hell over it and move on.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,