5 22.73%
  • |3| Average

8 36.36%
  • |2| Bad

1 4.55%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    good chapter and very interesting to. but lame hair cut guy looks like a D bag but next chapter should be cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by sevencold19 View Post
    3/5 yay finally someone is gonna kill Inoue. First Kubo copied psyren now naruto let see what happennext.
    I didn't know in Bleach they used phone cards to travel in the future, that's new to me. He threw the badge one time, get over it.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Ichigo once again showing off some resourcefulness. His Fullbring gives him an entirely new dimension to explore combat-wise and I'm really happy about that.

Ginjou definitely has some sort of ulterior motive in helping Ichigo out. It may not be downright evil, but it'll serve his own ends no doubt. He might be planning on using Ichigo's new-found powers to combat the group that took out Ishida, who look to be back in the hunt this time for innocent Orihime.

They'll clash soon enough, and hopefully Ichigo and Chad can take some revenge for their fallen friend. At least Shishi has the courtesy to ask if Orihime would mind dyin. It's hard to find polite murderers in manga these days.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by sevencold19 View Post
    First Kubo copied psyren now naruto let see what happennext.
    What did you mean by that? Am I missing something here?

Pretty good chap better than the last few at least. Wonder what's going to happen with Inoue and Mohawk man, it actually made me laugh when he so bluntly asked her to die. Quite the ladies man, he has such a way with words

???????
    I think his full bring has alot more to it, its pretty cool it think.
    ???????

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Don't answer him paul he stole my post from mangastream....But I'll answer you though. Yeah I thought he might be from the group hurt Ishida but you never when the chap starts he could say just kidding. You never know.
    lol wtf! Beginning to understand how some lurkers think, I think.

Funny on the peeps comparing him tossing it like Narutos tossing his. Don't need to be reminded all the bashing they said when that first happen in Naruto what manga's it was coping right?! It was stupid regardless since its f*cking common in the first place a projectile weapon in manga...

On the chapter I don't like his powers so far, just want his sword back. These guys aren't really that interesting either I want to see Urahara, Kisshin, hell even Ichigo's sister.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 02-20-2011 at 05:24 PM.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    lol wtf! Beginning to understand how some lurkers think, I think.

Funny on the peeps comparing him tossing it like Narutos tossing his. Don't need to be reminded all the bashing they said when that first happen in Naruto what manga's it was coping right?! It was stupid regardless since its f*cking common in the first place a projectile weapon in manga...

On the chapter I don't like he's powers so far, just want his sword back. These guys aren't really that interesting either I want to see Urahara, Kisshin, hell even Ichigo's sister.
    I hope you mean Yuzu.

That was a pussy ass looking getsuga tensho. it was a circle, WTF? Just give Ichigo a Katana (zanpakatou) and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    I didn't know in Bleach they used phone cards to travel in the future, that's new to me. He threw the badge one time, get over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ammada™ View Post
    What did you mean by that? Am I missing something here?
    well when I say that I was just thinking about this
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

^ Are you talking about the thing that half of the spy movies have and telemarketers ?

Anyway, after seeing this page:
    Spoiler!

I just miss, how Naruto was back then, when each and every shuriken throw looked as badass as this one...

His fullbring is pretty good, that is if you know what it really is.

Ichigo works based on his instinct, his badge possess all of his exp, so it works on experience. Her basic battle power is the same as Zangetsu's, but by possesing the exp, it can adjust to the type of enemy it fought before; the longer the battle, the stronger it should get. Through the exp it would find a weak point, or a good strategy and Ichigo through his instinct would know how to use what the badge knows.

Oh right, I heard that the name of this chapter is a joke, but if it isn't, then lol xD.