• |3| Average

8 36.36%
  • |2| Bad

1 4.55%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Bleach Chapter 437 : "Swastika Break"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 02-18-2011 at 08:00 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Guess it really was a swastika....lol.

I liked the chap. Kubo again surprises and goes against what many thought the use of the badge was going to be. I thought it was pretty hilarious when Ichigo threw the thing and it just bounced off the dolls head. I'm just curious to see how this helps Ichigo get his powers back. Also the ominous ending with someone asking Orihime if should would mind dying, I'm liking the new arc's direction thus far.

Lol, Ichigo thought he was Naruto. So fullbring is reiatsu based. Makes sense since their powers came from hollows. Great chap, though I thought a blade will pop up from the swastika.

sig made by me

Err!.....Excuse me Miss Orihime, but......Would you mind dying (maybe just a little, pretty please)?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Err!.....Excuse me Miss Orihime, but......Would you mind dying (maybe just a little, pretty please)?
    HA! I see what you did there!

Interesting chapter! Umm...not sure if I'm really thrilled with his Fullbring. Maybe cause it seems much like his old Zanpakto. It defends. It attacks. Might've had more impact if it had a different effect (like the Dollhouse fullbring), but maybe Ichigo will develop it further.

Also interested in seeing where the high school kid thing goes. Hopefully Kubo's not following Generic Shounen Stereotype Number 18: Rival high schools with students who beat each other up. So is this a rival high schoolers thing or a rival fullbringers thing?! Taking all bets!!!

Quote Originally Posted by david.han1 View Post
    Just read Bleach 437, Good chapter. Found it funny that when he tried to throw his badge like a shiruken. One thing I always like about Ichigo is that he adapts to the situation when fighting a new enemy. Its like Ginjous said is it experience or instinct. I think the guy who met Orihime is a part of Ginjou's group somehow, a person we haven't yet till now.
    Don't you think he could be with the group that hurt Ishida?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    i think that guy at the end is just a regular gangster, probably part of that fat mans group or something, similar/ same black uniform.
    tites always throws weird ass knuckleballs.

I like ichigo's fullbring power, i think alot of people were gonna be upset it it was like naruto rasenshuriken or the destructodisk.

other than ganjou these fullbringers really seem to like there power or abilities do you really think there gonna give them up, ganjou guy must be up to something. And ichigo is skiiping work again tch tch.

Good chapter. How many of you while reading the chapter was wondering what a flange and stopped reading the chapter to google flange? Don't lie now. Anyway, I like his fullbring but I think later he will start to use it different as he's doing now. Ichigo's training isn't complete so I think his fullbring will be a lot different when he's done. Don't think Orihime is in trouble here, I think he's one of Ginjou's guy's, someone we haven't met yet. With that greeting he gave her you could assume the worst but you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by david.han1 View Post
    Just read Bleach 437, Good chapter. Found it funny that when he tried to throw his badge like a shiruken. One thing I always like about Ichigo is that he adapts to the situation when fighting a new enemy. Its like Ginjous said is it experience or instinct. I think the guy who met Orihime is a part of Ginjou's group somehow, a person we haven't yet till now.
    Thief, why don't you go think of your own post to write and stop stealing other people's post because I wrote the exact same thing word for word at mangstream. I tell you man some people.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Don't you think he could be with the group that hurt Ishida?
    Don't answer him paul he stole my post from mangastream....But I'll answer you though. Yeah I thought he might be from the group hurt Ishida but you never when the chap starts he could say just kidding. You never know.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Personally, I am not sure I like where the series is currently going. I see the whole, we need to give ichigo his powers back through some other form and make them look the same and be completely overpowered as well. I am really conflicted so... ill keep reading until it hits a point of "ok, thats enough"

3/5 yay finally someone is gonna kill Inoue. First Kubo copied psyren now naruto let see what happennext.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.