Thread: Dead Island!

Dead Island!

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/02/16/de...eep-silver-to/

Let's just hope the game will be as awesome as the trailer. It's suppose to be released this year for the PS3, Xbox 360, and PC.

Also, here is the video in forward motion http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-U0g8GNzkA
    Signature by me.

One of the best trailers I have ever seen for a video game. Very "Lost"-esque. The forward is just not as good or emotional. Still can't believe it is just a game...don't know it will be even close to as good as the trailer. I think it was just a really creative ad group.

Awesome trailer, I hope it's online. Haven't played a zombie game in a while but last one I play was pretty good online(no not the black ops one). Resident Evil Outbreak for the ps2 back in the days.

Interesting trailer, looks very nice. Now we wait for some in game footage.

@_@ Wow!
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Nice trailer indeed.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Indeed, sometimes I thought Im watching a real movie instead of CGI. Only thing left to hope for is to have that visual quality in the gameplay. Anybody knows if its gonna come out for all platforms or just the consoles ?
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

A friend of mine gave me a link to some screenshots and here they are http://www.dumpt.com/images/showgallery.php/cat/1028. Still waiting on a gameplay video.
    Signature by me.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    The trailer was fantastic. From what I heard it'll play like many other first person RPGs. I'm already interested just based off that.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList