• |3| Average

2 8.33%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 4.17%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    the cover page was awesome, everybody wearing straw hats, huge happy momment right there.

yeah that was cool also i was a bit disappointed by hyouzou.... i was hoping for more than just a mercenary. but idk i guess he could show more character later in the arc but i guess he is just out for money. to bad but good to see jimbi again.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sirxxx, that's criticizing the fact that they are still calling it a curse, I'm not saying anywere that I think it's a curse, not a devil fruit. I only mention it as a curse to point out the fact the original's was also a curse to bring in the idea of genes.

Also, Pirates thrown at wall, you guys are currently in a inpenetrable fortress that Hodi was not able to get into in the first place, I think your safe from Hodi.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Heres how I'm seeing this arc will go down. The pirates manage to lower bridge and that will leave Ussop, Zoro, Nami, and Brook there to defend Neptune. Then I'm expecting Franky and Robin and Sanji and Chopper to show up when things start going south for the rest. And then we get the final wave of Luffy and Jinbei at the end and Luffy will be pissed when he sees how messed up some of his friends are.

since we still in retrospect know very little about DF's i do not agree with a gene DF connection but there is still a lot we do not know yet.

but this is going to get interesting i hope we get to see some "serious" fighting soon.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I retract what I said in a previous discussion. I now think Jimbi will fight Dekken.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    I retract what I said in a previous discussion. I now think Jimbi will fight Dekken.
    WHY? im sorry but that would be a total waste unless jimbi looses to decken. because seriously if decken does not fight ussop i am going to just.............................................. .................IDK what im going to do but he is the perfect opponent for ussop and that would just be an epic fight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    They keep calling it a curse, and Dekken said he was cursed like his ansester. Even though the curse he's talking about is different that made me think of something.

Can devil fruit powers be inherited? (just putting it out there)
    DF is a curse to a fishman. Remember how Shanks explained to Luffy how the "sea" will curse him if he eaten one, and fishman lives in the sea so it's a curse to them. I don't think DF can be inherited either. It's probably that Deckkens ancestor just eaten a DF just like himself. Diffirent abilities. same curse.

Anyway, glad that Oda already explained how Deckkens power works. We can all stop now arguing why Deckken had to put some gloves on. Oda has proven cross theory wrong again. Yay. The stoy of the Queen is really intriguing. Her ideals is still being admired to this day, so the Kings treatment to humans can be this "ideals" of the Queen.

sig made by me

I think Brook has a 'bone' to pick with those human pirates.

Shirahoshi is getting her first chance to see the wonders of the world in years. I guess visiting her mother's grave is something she'd never be able to do while being constantly targeted by Decken. Jinbe will most likely applaud Luffy for helping Shirahoshi escape her 10 year prison, and then explain the whole deal with the prejudice humans and fishman have had with one another with great detail.

Hachi got beaten on bad. Poor guy has become an unofficial jobber. Decken's ability is pretty impressive, but I think Usopp's going to show him some real sharpshooting later on. Hyouzou seems kind of similar to Zoro, laid back and apathetic to most things. He probably doesn't share the same sense of honor though, so he'll be calamari once the Pirate Hunter is done with him.

After a little more insight into the situation I can't wait to get to the actual battles. Wonder if Robin and Franky will show up in time to assist the rest of the crew, when frankly I doubt they'd really need it. New Fishman Pirates seem stompable by Strawhat standards. Either way their respective situations I also want to see more info on.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post
    Just as I thought about Deckens' ability.
    I think it was kind of obvious dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    I think Brook has a 'bone' to pick with those human pirates.
    Ha ha funny Trill.

After a little more insight into the situation I can't wait to get to the actual battles.
    Me too, wondering what kind of matchups we'll have.

Wonder if Robin and Franky will show up in time to assist the rest of the crew, when frankly I doubt they'd really need it.
    I miss Robin, Franky not so much....They won't need any assistance, it sets the scene to show what the rest of the crew can do.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,