View Poll Results: Rate The Chapter!

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    13 54.17%
  • |4| Good

    8 33.33%
  • |3| Average

    2 8.33%
  • |2| Bad

    0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

    1 4.17%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 108
  1. #11
    The Heropon! Sirxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hammerspace
    Posts
    862
    Finally explained the very-obvious devil fruit ability of Decken. And it's a pretty cool one too :'-( (Urrggghhh. I hate to see cool devil-fruits wasted on non-straw hats who fit the motif, i.e. Brook should have Apoo's fruit, and now Usopp should have Decken's. And hell, give Franky Wapol's fruit while we're making up shit!)

    Great chapter. Good to see that Hodi really doesn't give a shit about humans, even when they're his underlings. Here comes the "History Lesson" part of the story arc that we always get!!!

  2. #12
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    2,013
    They keep calling it a curse, and Dekken said he was cursed like his ansester. Even though the curse he's talking about is different that made me think of something.

    Can devil fruit powers be inherited? (just putting it out there)
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Finally explained the very-obvious devil fruit ability of Decken. And it's a pretty cool one too :'-( (Urrggghhh. I hate to see cool devil-fruits wasted on non-straw hats who fit the motif, i.e. Brook should have Apoo's fruit, and now Usopp should have Decken's. And hell, give Franky Wapol's fruit while we're making up shit!)

    Great chapter. Good to see that Hodi really doesn't give a shit about humans, even when they're his underlings. Here comes the "History Lesson" part of the story arc that we always get!!!
    No bloody way. Ussop becoming a bad ass sniper all on his own is FAR more impressive than using a DF ability.

  4. #14
    The Heropon! Sirxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hammerspace
    Posts
    862
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    They keep calling it a curse, and Dekken said he was cursed like his ansester. Even though the curse he's talking about is different that made me think of something.

    Can devil fruit powers be inherited? (just putting it out there)
    HE ATE A DEVIL FRUIT, JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS MANGA! JESUS SANTA CHRIST!!! lol (thanks Nostalgia Critic!)

    Enel might call it mantra, but it's still just damn Haki. Everyone keeps calling it some "curse" but it's just the devil fruit. That's all it was or ever will be! lol

    Although that is an interesting theory, and we have very few examples to go on, but it's unfortunately disproven by Dragon. His son had to find and eat his own devil fruit, and Dragon clearly has one, even if we don't yet know what it is.

    [My guess is that it's the Ominous Ominous no Mi, that allows the user to have an ominous wind blow when he first arrives...but only once. Then it becomes useless for a period of 72 hours! B-)]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post
    No bloody way. Ussop becoming a bad ass sniper all on his own is FAR more impressive than using a DF ability.
    But...what about the...damn it!

    Touche, good sir. I can hate you now, yes? :-)

  5. #15
    Senior Member athary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    625
    i agree with Moork
    ussup must be like he's father but i also want him to use haki
    it's kinda useless when you can target a man but not strike him
    i think actually it will happen .
    anywhooo great chapter i wish oda would've let us see luffy meet jinbei in this chapter
    to trie and move things further.
    damn hachi was grilled makes me wanna eat some squid hahahah

  6. #16
    The Wise One shadowfox87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,571
    I wonder how strong Hodi Jones is without his "steroids". If he was just a kid when Arlong was a pirate, what really is the difference in power between Arlong and him? Seniors are supposedly stronger than juniors up to a point. Has Hodi really surpassed Arlong? We never really saw Arlong fight Luffy in the water though, otherwise, Luffy would have lost.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

  7. #17
    Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Posts
    1,481
    Hodi is a fat shit.

  8. #18
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    HE ATE A DEVIL FRUIT, JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS MANGA! JESUS SANTA CHRIST!!! lol (thanks Nostalgia Critic!)
    Why do you think I don't know this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Although that is an interesting theory, and we have very few examples to go on, but it's unfortunately disproven by Dragon. His son had to find and eat his own devil fruit, and Dragon clearly has one, even if we don't yet know what it is.
    You make a good point, but it could be a recessive gene.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  9. #19
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post
    Just as I thought about Deckens' ability.
    great call on how his ability you hit the nail right on the head great job.

    but poor hatchi :( thats just sad. brook looked cool and i feel some kind of a flash back about the queen coming some what soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #20
    The Heropon! Sirxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hammerspace
    Posts
    862
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Why do you think I don't know this?
    This v
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    They keep calling it a curse, and Dekken said he was cursed like his ansester. Even though the curse he's talking about is different that made me think of something.
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    You make a good point, but it could be a recessive gene.
    I guess it's possible (in the way that "anything is possible"), but that seems a bit beyond the scope of Oda's work/style--Nothing so far suggests that he is interested in getting into the cellular/dna level of how devil fruits work. Now if this were Naruto, where humans are grown from scraped off cells and powers are transferred through the subtle act of stuffing crows into people's mouths, then maybe.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •