• |3| Average

2 8.33%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 4.17%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Oh putting it that way I could see what your getting at especially the candy bit. But I don't know, don't think Pirates have the intelligence to be producing drugs like that. Well maybe Vegapunk set it up for Big Mum.
    In the end I think the Candy Factory just going be a gag for Big Mum, like nothing to serious story related coming out of it.

Wondering how Oda's going fill in the flash back if any this time around, with everything that's happening this arc. Luffy and Jinbe meet at the gravestone, New Fishman Pirates attacking the Palace with Van's crew, the island wholeheartedly believing Luffy Pirates are the enemies. Franky and f*cking Robin MIA. Sanji and Chopper ?
    Higly doubt that. Vegapunk won't risk doing business with a Yonkou. If the WG found that out, Vegapunk will loose his biggest financier. If those pills really comes from Big Mom, then it won't be a surprise. Pirates with big resources can produce something like that. But wouldn't be it funny if Big mom just ate the steroids steroids nomi and those pills are just her shit pellets? that would be awesomely funny.

sig made by me

good point arisart and i agree that would be "funny"
    and also being a pirate does not mean your not smart i mean chopper could probably make a drug like that. law might be able to as well. we have seen number of pirates with high levels of intelligence so i do not think we can use intelligence as a reason to rule out pirates as being the source of the drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Higly doubt that. Vegapunk won't risk doing business with a Yonkou. If the WG found that out, Vegapunk will loose his biggest financier. If those pills really comes from Big Mom, then it won't be a surprise. Pirates with big resources can produce something like that. But wouldn't be it funny if Big mom just ate the steroids steroids nomi and those pills are just her shit pellets? that would be awesomely funny.
    Yeah that makes sense. Than again we don't know Vegapunk, we don't if he's a risk taker to complete his goals. We do know he has intelligence that is 500 years into the future. A guy like that it would be extremely easy to work under the shadows without any risks. If Big Mum is connected with it I will agree she has the sources to produce them but not the knowledge. Vegapunk for me had to be the one to create that or at least the closest character towards it. We also don't know Big Mum's character either, she could be Doc like chopper and law or have some other background with some school experience.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Thanks for the link! Damn what a surprise! The REASON for Van's glove scene to shake Hodi wasn't about being underwater I would had never guess that, way too complicated to figure that out.

Besides that some of you realize how F*cking amazing that bit about Huzyou is, him being the swordsmen Hachi mentioned back in Arlong park. Do you realize how long ago that chapter came out. Oda's a beast.

Oh putting it that way I could see what your getting at especially the candy bit. But I don't know, don't think Pirates have the intelligence to be producing drugs like that. Well maybe Vegapunk set it up for Big Mum.

In the end I think the Candy Factory just going be a gag for Big Mum, like nothing to serious story related coming out of it.

Wondering how Oda's going fill in the flash back if any this time around, with everything that's happening this arc. Luffy and Jinbe meet at the gravestone, New Fishman Pirates attacking the Palace with Van's crew, the island wholeheartedly believing Luffy Pirates are the enemies. Franky and f*cking Robin MIA. Sanji and Chopper ?
    so to sum it up,10 years ago:
    -queen otohime died.
    -vander decken touched shirahoshi and he began to send marriage proposals.
    -Shirahoshi was locked inside the Hard-Shell Tower.
    -Jinbeh became Sichibukai.
    -Arlong invaded Cocoyashi Village
    -Tom was carted away to Enies Lobby

I guess the news related to Tom had an effect on his relatives that probably defined their posture with humans, so they had a role in the events 10 years ago.

Fisher tiger went to Mariejoa 15 years ago, but maybe his last battle was also 10 years ago.

Yeah that makes sense. Than again we don't know Vegapunk, we don't if he's a risk taker to complete his goals. We do know he has intelligence that is 500 years into the future. A guy like that it would be extremely easy to work under the shadows without any risks. If Big Mum is connected with it I will agree she has the sources to produce them but not the knowledge. Vegapunk for me had to be the one to create that or at least the closest character towards it. We also don't know Big Mum's character either, she could be Doc like chopper and law or have some other background with some school experience.
    Vegapunk can run a slavery house like donfla,or having connection to yonkou if he wants to...he know he`s to valuable for the marines.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    I even would say vegapunk will deliver an awsome fight, i bet he has an complete df Armor *_* i mean hes the one who figured out how to do it ... but thats way off topic

well i am sure he has something up his sleeve but i would still place my money on the pills being more pirate related than vega punk.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    I even would say vegapunk will deliver an awsome fight, i bet he has an complete df Armor *_* i mean hes the one who figured out how to do it ... but thats way off topic
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well i am sure he has something up his sleeve but i would still place my money on the pills being more pirate related than vega punk.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Vegapunk is in a classification of his own, like some combination of cyborg and a DF user, or he somehow found a way to get 2 or more df abilities. Him vs Chopper(expected), or Franky(slightly unexpected) has to be epic. Also wouldn't be surprised if he has no abilities( possibly because of looking down on DF users), and is like the OPU version of a combination of Iron Man and that scientist espada from Bleach, in terms of ability and methods. Or he might be an incredible haki-user only. Who knows.

Still kinda doubt that Hodi would knowingly takes pills from a human, even if they do help him, and, even if he stole it after he killed them. Maybe the source of the pills is more to do with Fisher Tiger's past as well, instead of Big Mum.

maybe a chopper franky, or more team fight? and also new chapter is OUT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]