Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach Bleach 437 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    Try to put text spoilers in quote tags.

Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since they're not accurate. You can always post those translations in the Spoiler Discussion thread.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Bleach Bleach 437 Spoilers Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Verification: Confirmed
    Source: 2ch, MH
    Credits: ohana, saladesu

The swastika symbol (TN: I don't recall a swastika symbol actually. This could also be a typo of "Bankai") becomes huge
    Ichigo throws it like a Fuuton Rasenshuriken (TN: from Naruto, for those who don't know)
    But it has no effect on Mr Pork.

Ohana stresses (twice!) that Ichigo throws it like a shuriken.

Ginjou: The replacement shinigami badge remembers you as you were as a shinigami~

Ichigo throws it again
    Ichigo: This feeling... Getsuga Tenshou...-

Inoue visits Chad's place, but a guy with a mohican dressed in a gakuran (TN: a kind of school uniform), who's name is Shishi Kahara (TN: no furigana provided, so this may be totally off...)
    "Are you Inoue Orihime? Would you please die?"

The end.

This is some funny shit. He actually threw the rasenshuriken. I wish some1 would do an edit of Pa and Ma Sage saying that with Ichigo. LMFAO

And some1 comes over to Orihime and asks her to please die, well least the guy's polite.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

So who am guessing this guy is the same one who took out Ishida. I like how he just ask her to die politely.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    This is some funny shit. He actually threw the rasenshuriken. I wish some1 would do an edit of Pa and Ma Sage saying that with Ichigo. LMFAO

And some1 comes over to Orihime and asks her to please die, well least the guy's polite.
    Yes he threw it like a shuriken. Everybody is going to have a field day with this whenever the chapter comes out. One person in particularly.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Cool Orihime: oh shit.......

Awesome, gets part of his power back, but I feel sorry for Orihime... Oh well, GO ICHIRUKI!!!!!!!

I think the purpose of the swastika symbol is to bind someone to a certain condition. Just the same thing with heart from the girl. When Ichigo got hit by it, the girl can then manipulate Ichigo according to her powers. It must be the same thing with swastika symbol. However, Ichigo doesn't know yet the full extent of hos powers. Probably, it can cancel the fullbring of other people, or give them powers..something like that. This will all depend on Ichigo's desires and aspirations. The girl wants to keep cute and beautiful things, so her fullbring can make people or things smallerso that she can easily keep them. I wonder what is Ichigo's fullbring must be like?
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

So, he notices he should put his badge on his chest, or put it in front of him and say: "TRANSSSSSSFOOOORMMMMM!!!!" or "it's MORPHING TIME !!!"

Yeah, he should throw it to himself, or pobably press it on his chest... and then we would see a Sailormoon kinda transformation.... ahahahahaha
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    So, he notices he should put his badge on his chest, or put it in front of him and say: "TRANSSSSSSFOOOORMMMMM!!!!" or "it's MORPHING TIME !!!"
    ok, I seriously laughed out loud when I read ur post the second time. Before when i read it, it only said transfooooommmm!!!, at that time the thought that came into my mind was the power rangers, but I was like, maybe I shouldn't mention it, but then you edited in the "it's morphing time" LMAO, we were thinkin the same thing.

***Sigh***

Seriously, some1 needs to explain to me why the manifestation of Ichigo's Full Bring powers were able to summon forth a shinigami's getsuga tenshou from his Nazi rasenshuriken?