Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Feedback!

hehe i double post a lot but my post count isn't that high :]

Quote Originally Posted by satoshi_tensai View Post
    Anyway, back on topic, it's actually been a while since i've been this active on a forum... it's probably because the site is much faster than a couple of other forums i've been to... huzzah to Blud for high speed connections!
    Yes! Blud = some serious win.

(In FMA term) Seriously, if I were to transmute all of Blud's awesomeness for an equivalent exchange for win, the gates themselves would f***ing crumble.

Lol, I like that FMA term. >_> FMA-tards=us.

no blud's awesomeness would create an unlimited amount of philospher stones without even the need to sacrifice even a hair (maybe they can have the dead skin particles...maybe)

the one thing about user accounts that bothers me very very very insanely slightly is that there's no select gender option...
    Last edited by Ninjastik; 07-19-2007 at 01:36 AM. Reason: i need a reason for editing? i didn't want to make more threads out of fear i'll waste space

Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar
    I like the site, even though I have been stressing the manga links I'm sure I have been missing. For the record, I accidentally did 2 accounts if the admin. reads this please feel free to delete the djchaos account as the confirmation mail was sent to the junk folder and when I tried to list it as not junk it deleted it and blocked all future mail as junk. So I used my other e-mail account to open this account which I hope to keep. I guess that's all I have to say on that subject.

Peas
    Chaos

every thing about this forum is perfect. Great trans. , speed of translation and great quality of pages in manga. I only hope that you will keep going with this

Can anyone explain why my signature doesn't show on the forums. As I use it in ever forum I participate in it's something I would rather keep. It shows it in my signature preferences it just doesn't show up on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosRising View Post
    Can anyone explain why my signature doesn't show on the forums. As I use it in ever forum I participate in it's something I would rather keep. It shows it in my signature preferences it just doesn't show up on the forums.
    I'm not seeing a signature for you in your preferences. Can you reply and put the contents of your signature in a message here so I can see it?

If you uploaded a signature pic, you still need to right click it, get the URL to that image, and include it into your actual signature with [img] tags.

Quote Originally Posted by blud View Post
    I'm not seeing a signature for you in your preferences. Can you reply and put the contents of your signature in a message here so I can see it?

If you uploaded a signature pic, you still need to right click it, get the URL to that image, and include it into your actual signature with [img] tags.
    I generally use imageshack to host them, however your preferences wouldn't allow it. So I uploaded the gif from my computer and it shows it in my preferences, but not in the forums.

Here is a link to the gif,

http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?i...nshin05ot2.gif

in case this works, thanks for your help in advance.

Let's see if this worked **fingers crossed**

Yay, it worked. Thanks for the help Blud.
    Last edited by ChaosRising; 07-23-2007 at 06:23 PM. Reason: save the space on your server

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.