Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Feedback!

Feedback!

i love this site! the admins actually speak to me here! keep up the good work :]

Lol, admins speak to people on all forums, usually. I'm glad you like the site, I like it too.

The admins here are all scanlators who would otherwise we chatting irc to each other, theyre nice people and always happy to help.
    Harry Potter 7 :yondaime

Jesus Christ Sushi you post a lot! 80 posts last night, when I woke up, its 161!

meh, 161 I can catch that in an evening *looks at own post count*

Okay give me a week.

Where the sun don't shine... figuratively speaking...
    ... i told a couple of online friends about the forum, but they still haven't joined yet... I'm still yet to find a someone on this forum insane enough to talk to.... btw, i define insane as someone who either chat's A LOT, or are either thouroughly perverted...

Right now, i've put ninjastik and Sushi as candidates for my "insane forum friend" category... i'm still searching though... ^^
    I was intending to spruce this signature up with some witty anecdote which would have you rolling around on the floor, clutching (Proverbially speaking) your sides at the sheer onslaught of hilarity. Alas, I have no such joke, pun or witticism in my armoury, so instead I'm typing this rather bland and tasteless spiel just to show willing, 'cos it's uncool if you leave the signature unchanged for too long.

=D I can be an insane forum friend. We need the full view of your signature >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    =D I can be an insane forum friend. We need the full view of your signature >_>
    I've decided! As of this moment, Sushi is my "Insane Forum Friend"! You're very active and rather insane so that it meets my likings.
    I still like you though ninjastik, but you're not quite insane enough (that's actually a compliment if you think about it ^_~. you're still my fwiend though :3)

As for the signature, i could go into the details that there IS an actual hentai flash (3 of them + 1 with Nico Robin), but sadly my sig is not made from there... I think i should cut down with the amount of times i mention hentai... I'm more of an Ecchi man myself
    I was intending to spruce this signature up with some witty anecdote which would have you rolling around on the floor, clutching (Proverbially speaking) your sides at the sheer onslaught of hilarity. Alas, I have no such joke, pun or witticism in my armoury, so instead I'm typing this rather bland and tasteless spiel just to show willing, 'cos it's uncool if you leave the signature unchanged for too long.

Agreed, ecchi>hentai. This is off topic, but go look at ninjastik's picture in the picture thread. If he isn't an insane friend, after looking at that, then something is wrong with you. It's the cutest picture of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    Agreed, ecchi>hentai. This is off topic, but go look at ninjastik's picture in the picture thread. If he isn't an insane friend, after looking at that, then something is wrong with you. It's the cutest picture of all time.
    *checks picture*...
    ...^o^ ...KaWaIi!!

Anyway, back on topic, it's actually been a while since i've been this active on a forum... it's probably because the site is much faster than a couple of other forums i've been to... huzzah to Blud for high speed connections!