Quote Originally Posted by vered View Post
    by ohana:
    damn Darui better run for his life:LOS

キンカク、尾6本
    黒ピカチュウ九尾に変身
    Quote Originally Posted by Geg View Post
    Kinkaku grows 6 tails
    The transformation looks like a black Pikachu Kyuubi
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 02-17-2011 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Meh. Too little detail for me to be satisfied.

I'm guessing "Da" would come from the "-da" ending of a sentence. So "<sentence>... da... 'ruiji' tte blah blah" produced the "Darui".

I don't get it why "Suimasen" would stop the sucking, though. Is it because all you have to do is say you're sorry, or is it because he has said "Suimasen" so many times in his life that by saying it a lot, he would've said it more times than he said "Darui"?

Anyway it goes, this would be a horror to translate and localize

Ah, was confused about that too, but I think your 2nd explanation would go more with the explanation they tried to explain.
    But depending on how they translate this, yeah there will be some debate.

Wasnt Darui the one that is always apologizing when A destroys things? I think it makes sense now. haha

Quote Originally Posted by rax View Post
    Wasnt Darui the one that is always apologizing when A destroys things? I think it makes sense now. haha
    LOL, ur exactly right. He's always apologizing for Raikage's destructive behavior.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...0/page005.html

So if sorry is the word he says the most, then that means the Raikage must've destroyed lots of shit during Darui's lifetime, lol
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Does this mean that the Edo Tensied hosts can transform if not fully into tailed monsters?
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

It depends, they were infused with the kyubi chakra, but the jinchuriki were drained out of them. This could mean that Garaa can use some of the Shikaku power as well(and here I though the sand was from his mother).

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    Does this mean that the Edo Tensied hosts can transform if not fully into tailed monsters?
    I would strongly suggest your conclusion is true given the host in question was able to fully transform. I think that the hosts will be revealed to have all been able to fully transform just so that we can see the rest of the bijuu in real-time action. Edo Tensei seems to be able to either reproduce genuine items and capabilities that the person summoned had access to or Kabuto obtained certain weapons for some of the summons to be used in conjuction. In the seven swordsmen's case, I'm fairly convinced that Suigetsu's zombie brother was the one to supply the swords himself for their battle. But in the Kin-Gin brother's fight currently happening now I have a thought that maybe Kabuto recovered those items and armed the zombies with them, or maybe just wishful thinking :3

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    I'm guessing that's why Samui was sucked into the jar: she tried to remain silent. I guess that's another rule, which would make sense, but that doesn't change the fact that this fight is extremely retarded

Who needs a decent war or focus on fan favourite characters when you can have awesome Pun-battles like this?

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

I think Darui used the same strategy as Konan did when she was about to be sucked by Tobi. As the gourd was sucking him, he probably maneuvered his sword in such way that he could inflict damage as he gets nearer to the holder of the gourd. This probably gave him an opportunity to counter the attack and escape.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    I think Darui used the same strategy as Konan did when she was about to be sucked by Tobi. As the gourd was sucking him, he probably maneuvered his sword in such way that he could inflict damage as he gets nearer to the holder of the gourd. This probably gave him an opportunity to counter the attack and escape.
    IMHO - Dont think so!! I think that Darui's earlier most used word was "DULL" but he has also used sorry almost as many times ( apologizing for Raikage). So when he was being sucked in he started to repeat 'sorry' again and again so that it suddenly became his most used word. Doing this some how confused the gourd which had to let him escape.

Qoute of The Week
    "Baragan: Keep running. You meat Sack.
    Omaeda: Shut up, you're just jealous coz you're all bones!"