Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Naruto 528 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    • Do NOT post fake spoilers, if you already know they're fake.
    • Along with the spoiler, ALWAYS add the source of it with a link and also whether it's confirmed or not.
    • Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    • Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since they're not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.

Sources: Mangahelpers
    Verification: Confirmed

Credits: Ohana, Idol
    Source: NF
    Verification:

Quote:
    398 : ◆IR7jauNn4E :2011/02/16(水) 23:50:04 ID:NvPsFYLdO
    ハンタ情報ない。まだパラ見だけど。

ダルイ、無言でいることもNGだと気づく。
    色々喋る。
    雷影との会話を思い出す。その中に『類似』てセリフが出てきて
    繋ぎあわせて『ダ類』に。ダルイひょうたんに吸い込まれる~ 直前で『すいません~』『すいません~~』
    ダルイて言葉数より、すいません。を沢山言った言葉にする。
    ダルイ、吸い込まれずに済み、ギンカクに切り掛かり、ギンカクコウキンジョウにぶつかる。ダル イ7星剣と、 ひょうたん奪う。
    ギンカクひょうたんに吸い込まれる。
    キンカクの怒りに触れ、キンカク九尾化して終わり。
    サーセイ★

Translation Credits: takL
    Source: NF Predictions Thread
    Verification:

Quote:
    Darui realizes keeping silence is also NG(no good)
    He talks lots.
    He remembers his convo with raikage. In there the word’ruiji’ appears and combined with other word it made ‘darui’ . darui gets sucked into the gourd~not.! just before that he goes’sorry this’ ‘sorry that’ to make the word ‘sorry’ the word he said more than ‘darui’ (in his life)
    Darui manages to not get sucked and slashes at ginkaku. Ginkaku bumps against kokinjyo. Darui nicks 7 star sword and the gourd. Ginkaku gets sucked into the gourd.
    Kinkaku gets cross at this/darui and 9b -nizes and the chap ends

Another Tanslation

Source: NF

Darui realizes that he can't stay silent the whole time either.
    So he talks about various things.
    He remembers his convo with the Raikage. In that convo, the word "similarity" (ruiji) comes up.
    Joining them together he gets the word "Da-rui" (TN: "rui" means type). Right before he gets sucked into the gourd he keeps saying "Sorry, sorry"
    Instead of saying "darui" (TN: dull) repeatedly, he says "sorry" instead.
    Darui doesn't get sucked into the gourd, he slashes at Ginkaku who then slams into Koukinjou. Darui steals the seven star sword and the gourd.
    Ginkaku gets sucked into the gourd.
    Kinkaku goes into a rage, and the chapter ends with him turning into Kyuubi-mode.
    Last edited by POW; 02-16-2011 at 03:37 PM.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Naruto 528 Spoiler Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Fire type

From Mangahelpers.

Credits: Ohana, saladesu
    Source: 2ch, MH
    Verification: Confirmed

No info on Hanta (TN: I'm sorry, is there a character called Hanta? I'm forgetful. I think she might be talking about HunterxHunter but I'm not sure). I have only browsed through (the magazine).

Darui realizes that he can't stay silent the whole time either.
    So he talks about various things.
    He remembers his convo with the Raikage. In that convo, the word "similarity" (ruiji) comes up.
    Joining them together he gets the word "Da-rui" (TN: "rui" means type). Right before he gets sucked into the gourd he keeps saying "Sorry, sorry"
    Instead of saying "darui" (TN: dull) repeatedly, he says "sorry" instead.
    Darui doesn't get sucked into the gourd, he slashes at Ginkaku who then slams into Koukinjou. Darui steals the seven star sword and the gourd.
    Ginkaku gets sucked into the gourd.
    Kinkaku goes into a rage, and the chapter ends with him turning into Kyuubi-mode.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Pretty much what I expected stealing the Star sword was key and using the Gourd against them is golden. They now may have the ultimate Edo tensei ghost busting weapons available.

Now you just need people with incredible stamina reserves.

Fire type

And a kyuubi next chapter! Can't wait, woot!
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Intense chapter! Rightful for its current rank.

HA! I knew staying silent would be no good.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Meh. Too little detail for me to be satisfied.

I'm guessing "Da" would come from the "-da" ending of a sentence. So "<sentence>... da... 'ruiji' tte blah blah" produced the "Darui".

I don't get it why "Suimasen" would stop the sucking, though. Is it because all you have to do is say you're sorry, or is it because he has said "Suimasen" so many times in his life that by saying it a lot, he would've said it more times than he said "Darui"?

Anyway it goes, this would be a horror to translate and localize.

I wish these minigames would make more sense and have stricter rules with creative solutions the way YYH did.

I dont know if i like the idea that Kin-Gin Bro's can go into a Kyuubi Cloak mode. Starting to look too much like the filler when Sora? had a bit of the kyuubi sealed in with him and he was able to go Kyuubi mode.

Ill wait for more info though.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

I think Kin going into kyuubi mode is awesome. If Darui survives this whole ordeal he has my vote for 5th Raikage. However, as far as understanding how he didnt get sucked into the gourd, I need to see the manga first to fully comprehend
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.