Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Are you sure it's "2nd Division Captain" and not another squad. Because as far as I know Soi Fon isn't given up her spot to nobody, one arm and all.

Indeed she is.
    Thats what it says. It might be a typo or something tho.

Could be a flashback filler from when Soi Fon became a captain or it could be something with the time skip that happens.

The episode was awesome. Ichigo's transformation was great. Urahara's sealing technique was Epic. The best part for me had to be when Aizen transformed...his hollow burst right through his skin..I didnt notice that in the manga. He had human Aizen's skin on each side of his transformed face...damn Bleach has a great animation team.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    This was another epic episode. Ichigo was a total badass. Aizens transformation couldnt have been better.

Not looking forward to fillers :(

OMFG!!!!! THE MOST EPIC EPISODE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!

Chills were running down my spine the whole episode. The fight though short was nicely done and if I had to give a result to this fight at the least I would say it was a draw or Ichigo win but hey at least he didn't lose. Also the sealing was even better here than in the manga. Ijust can't wait now for SGKK's version so that I can achive it and play it back whenever I want. Just sucks that there is fillers again oh well at least there's still manga to read lol

oh shit, I was so waiting for this episode. It'll probably be the best bleach episode ever. Thanks for the torrent, I'll watch it later
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    one word MUGETSU

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

^ Werd, Mugetsu was badass, exactly how it was shown in the manga too. The anime just made everything even more badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Are you sure ? Then what about Eureka Seven, that is if it was based of from the manga, that cover like first 20 episodes if not less.

Letter Bee, all those animes that went further than their manga counter parts. The first Fullmetal Alechemist anime. There is plenty. If something has a filler, then most likely it has ton of it.
    Eureka 7 had fillers? Oo No wonder it felt dragged out. The first FMA anime what crap that was.... Brotherhood is when the animators literally read the manga.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    The newest episode was good. The anime is WAY better then the manga, but everyone already knows that.

310 "Ichigo's Resolution! The Price of the Fierce Battle"
    311 "The Soul Detective・Karakuraizer Takes Off Again!"
    312 "Inauguration! The Brand New 2nd Division Captain!"

Well we know we have time until the end of March but the question now is this: does Pierrot have the cajones to end Bleach now with Aizen out of the way...or are they so obsessed in keeping it going that they're going to filler it out until they're ready to do the recent stuff. (yeah I rather have the anime too in some facets but Pierrot can't make another Jump series suffer from "2 years of fillers"...can they? Yeah...they can and probably will)

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    The newest episode was good. The anime is WAY better then the manga, but everyone already knows that.
    What are you smoking and where can I buy it. It isn't until recently that the anime has gotten good....You don't have to remind us every week that you hate the manga, we already know that.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

SGKK links have been added to the main post.