• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

One Piece Fairy Tail Chapter 222 : "Arc of Embodiment"

A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Exciting.

I want more! I wonder what his limitation(s) is/are.

Though I can't remember the Garuna Island guy.

that was Ultear she was in a different form
    also WOW, poor elfman got owned unless he fond a way to get out of it some how with a transformation. but i can think roses limits would probably be resurrection like i doubt he could bring back the dead with his powers.

and im glad elf man put up a nice fight there for a bit and glad him and ever green do kind of have a thing LOL. i can not wait till next chapter and i can not wait to see whats next.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Creationary magic thats not fair. He probably can only create one thing at a time. Or maybe if he did not destroy the glasses they could not be recreated, other then that it seems limited by his imagination

Ever + Elf forever
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Why do I get the feeling that Ultear is a lovely little messed-up bundle of Freudian parent issues?

Anyway, chapter was much better than the previous two, and it did try to address why the muggles are important even if it continues to feed into the fluffy ''nakama, go!'' foundation of this series. And even if they got owned in the end, I did like the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Why would rose resurrect some one? Unless that falls under materialization as well, which doesn't make sense.

Laxus color page was awesome.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Why would rose resurrect some one? Unless that falls under materialization as well, which doesn't make sense.

Laxus color page was awesome.
    someone been holding back^

I wonder if Ever's stone eye magic would have worked if Elfman and Ever didn't announce their plan before trying it.

The *IMAGINATION* powered guy admitted his powers had limitations, so at least the means I can expect the slight possibility of him accidentally imaging his own head exploding as a possible method of beating him.

Does anyone know or remember if that tower he imagined dropping on them was based on anything or a throw back to anything?

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    someone been holding back^

I wonder if Ever's stone eye magic would have worked if Elfman and Ever didn't announce their plan before trying it.

The *IMAGINATION* powered guy admitted his powers had limitations, so at least the means I can expect the slight possibility of him accidentally imaging his own head exploding as a possible method of beating him.

Does anyone know or remember if that tower he imagined dropping on them was based on anything or a throw back to anything?
    well yeah thats kind of what i was getting that, if he can materialize any thing he wants to he could materialize a dead loved one right? but since he has limitations that would be the most likely that he can not materialize the dead dont you think.

and i do not think it was dropped on them but that it what brought up from under them seeing as him and ever green fly up ward when the tower shows up. but it could be based on something but i would have no idea what?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Elfman went out in a beastly flame of manly passion! Shame too, but it helps to further show how bad things are turning out. He and Evergreen make quite the formidable duo, and not to shabby of a couple either.

Mashima has been on point with subtle romance this arc. Elf and Ever were only recently put together, and have steadily gotten closer leading to their somber final words before being taken out with Rose's Tower. Gajeel played the bad boy hero to Levy's shy girl in distress, and Ultear is acting on her wildest dreams cuddling with a known mass murderer. That's some classy romance right there.

Rose's powers are going to be a pain to try and defeat. He's got some serious room to breathe with the power of 'Imagination.' For a villain I like him, and his arc of embodiment comes into direct comparison with Ultear's arc of time. Wouldn't be far-fetched to believe some of the other members of GH have arc magic as well.

Natsu has got to be nearing exhaustion at this point. I don't think he could take Ultear at anything below full power. Bummer that Mashima has prolonged my two most awaited fights but at least there's something to look forward to.

If Meldy can take out Erza along with Lluvia that will be impressive. Caprico and his stellar spirit situation is also something I wanna see. He's probably even stronger than Loki given the fact he's taking him along with Gray and the girls all at once.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Glad Natsu got his scarf back to normal. Natsu and Zeref vs Ultear is a possibility.