2 28.57%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Great chapter. I feel bad for elfman and ever though. Maybe she turned him to stone to save him from the explosion(although from previous chapters they're seem fragile). Good thing Natsu's scarf is back to normal, didn't like it being changed. Hopefully Wendy can help Mira Jane cause they weren't shown in this chapter.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Hm another Imba enemy :] Zzz....

Even if Rose would be able to ressurect the dead thos ressurected wouldnt not be able to use the powers they got when their alive cause the source of his magic is his imagination and he does not know 100% about every mage. Btw whiy ressurect if he could make a copy :]...?

Elfman put a really cool fight that chap was better then the last few

4/5

Very exciting chapter. Poor Elfman and Evergreen, hope their not dead and they found a way to survive. I like Elfman his personality is like mine. Was about to ask who the hell the Garuna is again but cross already answered the question. This chapter did leave you wanting more though.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    Glad Natsu got his scarf back to normal. Natsu and Zeref vs Ultear is a possibility.
    i have been saying that for months and i would love to see this. i don't think natsu can take her but i just think its better than her fighting gray because i think its to soon for that fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azndesserts View Post
    Great chapter. I feel bad for elfman and ever though. Maybe she turned him to stone to save him from the explosion(although from previous chapters they're seem fragile). Good thing Natsu's scarf is back to normal, didn't like it being changed. Hopefully Wendy can help Mira Jane cause they weren't shown in this chapter.
    well elfman might have pulled something out of his a**.
    and i think wendy could end up healing mira because im sure she they would try to get makarov to base camp and thats where she is and that were gajeel and levi are heading so that would give her a chance to heal him to and get gajeel back in to the fight. and even if he got beat down by some one who is not a kin there is still value for having him back on the battle field.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Exciting.

I want more! I wonder what his limitation(s) is/are.

Though I can't remember the Garuna Island guy.
    Probably won't be explained by Mashima just like every other magics out there.

Nice chapter. Ultear creeps the hell out of me. That girl got some serious problems, though I can imagine her being an ally in the end, depends on how Hades will use Zeref.

sig made by me