• Great

0 0%
  • Not So Great

0 0%
  • Extremely Not So Great

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Glad Eiji and Yoshida saw through him. It'd be even better if the manga that Eiji cancels is Nanamine's.
    I've always thought that Eiji would cancel his own manga. :|

OT : Eiji looked waaaay more serious when he was first shown. A lot of art has been changed (it's better for a reason). Go Bakuman! :3

I think Kosugi is being underestimated. Somehow I think he's got a plan to crush Nanamine.

Also I bet that Hattori and the chief editor already know that it isn't Nanamine's own work.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    I think Kosugi is being underestimated. Somehow I think he's got a plan to crush Nanamine.

Also I bet that Hattori and the chief editor already know that it isn't Nanamine's own work.
    Hattori maybe, the chief editor if he did I think he would have said something already or he's just letting it play out.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

^ I think the chief editor wants to give Kosugi the experience and at the same time show the people out there that you can't mess with Jump and their editors.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!