0 0%
  • Not So Great

0 0%
  • Extremely Not So Great

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bakuman 120 Discussion/121 Predictions

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Man this nanami character gets more annoying every weak, and what a pathetic editor i would've punched dude in the throat. I wonder what fukada would say about his situation. good chapter though

Great chapter as always. Seriously Kosugi really needs to grow a pair and tell him whats what. Nanamine becomes a bigger tool with every chapter and to me dude is a big fat phoney. Yoshida is so right about him though.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Kosugi's got a plan to expose Nanamine. He may even try to be part of that online community.

Always awesome to see Eiji know stuff better than how they actually are.

I can't wait for Ashirogi Muto to crush that little flea.

I can't believe that he can trust his 50 writers... One of them is bound to have a big mouth and start spreading the word that they are creating Nanamine's work. I mean, if Nanamine gets rich off his serialization, what motivation would they have to help him continue to get richer? Pride in seeing some of their work in Jump? Hardly seem equitable.

I was thinking that too Roshi, they aren't getting anything out of it, any credit for anything. So what reason do they have to keep it a secret?
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Yeah, it's obvious his method won't end well in the long run,
    but just let Manamine do his thing and watching him fail slowly will make the taste much sweeter.
    Kosugi is an idiot worrying about his 'record' since dropping Manamine and explaining the situation to the chief editor would be make a more worthy impression on him as an individual than letting this drag on. He'll pay the price eventiually.
    And Eiji is awesome as always x)

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Yup. I agree with all of the above. Especially the fact that those 50 writers may soon seek recognition and what a bigger mess that would be. Eiji is awesome as always and he's write, the author's face isn't seen in the work because its created by so many people that it lacks individual style.

CRUSH HIM AHIROGI!
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Great Ending.

This guy is going fall real hard on his face.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Wow.

I had no idea my estimation of Nanamine's bravado was so on point - or that it would prove itself so quickly.

What a cocky guy! Revealing his secret to his editor will prove to be his undoing.

The noose is already tied.

Glad Eiji and Yoshida saw through him. It'd be even better if the manga that Eiji cancels is Nanamine's.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----