0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    Get out of here. Muffins aren't interested in Reborn! :p
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    I think that version of Byakuran and the rings are gone but the person himself wouldn't have been deleted from the past. And...since everyone else who were there got the 'knowledge' of what happened, I don't see him being any different.
    That's just it. I thought since it seemed it was through the arcobaleno that everybody got to keep memories that technicall had not happened, then they would choose not to give Byakuran his. I mean he could just come back and instead of dragging things out with petty games, just slaughter everyone with ease from the beginning, especially since he now knows where their base will be built.

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    Get out of here. Muffins aren't interested in Reborn! :p
    Admit it. I made you laugh. ^^

Let's get this party started.

I mean he could just come back and instead of dragging things out with petty games, just slaughter everyone with ease from the beginning, especially since he now knows where their base will be built.
    On the contrary, Tsuna now over powers him probably 50-100 fold. He incinerated Byakuran's body with his unleashed X-burner; he's got the gear now, which probably amplifies this power more than we can anticipate. Byakuran is clearly portrayed as someone who has "seen the light." In the anime (I couldn't find it in the manga), Byakuran appears on a beach wearing something like a house-arrest anklet and smiling as if refreshingly revitalized. He's been given a second chance. Think of his healing Yamamoto as atonement for what he has done. The fact remains that he still can access his omniscient abilities because his ability to access parallel worlds has never ceased; however, the Mare rings have been sealed and the trinesette is ...done? lol

Personally, I think this sets the stage to have him to become Tsuna's external advisor. Just food for thought