• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Why does it have to be just the fangirls, and not just fans.

Where did Daemon get that spear he first speared Kaouru with? Did he kinda make it like Chrome's abilities?
    hate to say it but it might have been even more helpful if Takeshi had knocked Chrome out 1st b$ saving Kaoru. Would've freed every1 else hopefull, & @ least he would have known.
    Don't know. Since he is the First Mist Guardian and he supposedly died a long time ago, came to find out he isn't dead and he's been using the Shimon. Am just not going to question things about Daemon anymore....And am guessing you wanted to say b4 not b$.

Quote Originally Posted by stewchan View Post
    Okay, yeah fine for fans to get hyped up. I like Takeshi, but when people go overboard with the character love (like Arhazivory earlier on) it's kinda degrades it for me.
    Are you serious. Arhazivory got the right to droll over her favorite character if she wants to. If this was your favorite character you would doing the same thing.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stewchan View Post
    Okay, yeah fine for fans to get hyped up. I like Takeshi, but when people go overboard with the character love (like Arhazivory earlier on) it's kinda degrades it for me.
    *stares at the photo of Yamamoto and drools* Its sad that a manga can be so easily degraded for you. Tut-tut...and I can bet there's some 2D chick that you like. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Are you serious. Arhazivory got the right to droll over her favorite character if she wants to. If this was your favorite character you would doing the same thing.
    *gives Jaiden cookies* I feel like a woman protected.

Now that I've finished fangirl-ing, I must say this....Gokudera is seriously pissed off and I can understand how he would be based on his personality. His look was scathing in that last panel when Yamamoto called Kaouru(?) a friend. Yamamoto has always been simple like that though, but I wonder if the mangaka overdid it a bit. I mean...as human beings there'd be some hint of bitterness. A good guy would rescue someone who tried to kill him but still wholeheartedly considering that person a friend is pushing the bar a bit.

But then again...Yamamoto has always been so simple-minded that I guess it may be believable enough. -_-'
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

@arhazivory, really? so everyone thinks yamamoto is okay. Even when the last that we seen of him was when the major villian of the last arc was standing over him. Not to mention while in his parallel universe form. Nobody thinks this is an issue? I'm going to call this right now. Byakuran (sp) is doing the same thing Daemon is doing. He's surviving against all odds. Both are supposedly dead, but yet we see both of them in the current arc.

Whether it's Daemon vs Vongola, or Byakuran vs Vongola. It seems to me that, what we're originally percieving is too unoriginal, and that there is a bigger issue here.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post

Thanks for the cookies. (In my ole english voice) I am your sword and shield anytime my lady.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Hide your cookies! A muffin may hear.

Which reminds me, Byakuran may have after all healed Yamamoto.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Hide your cookies! A muffin may hear.

Which reminds me, Byakuran may have after all healed Yamamoto.
    I already ate them already,lol!....I sure do hope Byakuran healed Yamamoto because it would surely suck he's one and done again.

Muffins will never enter this thread Arbitrary.

It has crossed my mind as well that Yamamoto is only being used, but for some reason I don't think so. This Byakuran is pre-evil with the knowledge of who he became. If he was truly going to spiral down that path again, I don't see how healing a sick Vongola guardian will help him with anything because I'm sure his body is stronger.

I haven't ruled it out entirely but I'm thinking his intentions aren't evil.

It has crossed my mind as well that Yamamoto is only being used, but for some reason I don't think so. This Byakuran is pre-evil with the knowledge of who he became. If he was truly going to spiral down that path again, I don't see how healing a sick Vongola guardian will help him with anything because I'm sure his body is stronger.

I haven't ruled it out entirely but I'm thinking his intentions aren't evil.
    I have to ask. I thought i understood but I still don't. What exactly was supposed to happen to Byakuran after last arc? I thought him and the mare rings were kinda placed eternally outside of time?

I get that feeling too. Because of Yamamoto's personality, I believe if he was being controlled in some form it would show kinda easily. Plus, why save Kaoru? No matter who could control him, would they really let him save Kaoru and then do that sentimental spiel about friendship. I don't think any bad/ semibad guy has the constitution to that.

I think that version of Byakuran and the rings are gone but the person himself wouldn't have been deleted from the past. And...since everyone else who were there got the 'knowledge' of what happened, I don't see him being any different.

Muffins will never enter this thread Arbitrary.

Let's get this party started.