• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bleach Reborn! Chapter 325 : "Opposition"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 02-10-2011 at 10:03 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Spoiler!

Liked this chap, so Daemon has 2 elements like Xanxus yet the power is unknown due to it being the Flame of the Desert. I wonder what it's true power is and if he only has that flame type since he's inhabiting Julie.

Can also see the fangirls going wild for Yamamoto's return

Great chapter. I kind of figured that what happened at the end of last week's chapter would be a setup for Yamamoto's return this chapter. Glad to see my boy is back.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    How can a 2D character be so damn sexy?! Daaaaaaammmmmnnn.....I couldn't move past the page with Yamamoto when he smexily flew in. What else happened again? Ah well..who cares? *goes back to drooling at Yamamoto*
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Good chapter, but somethings not right with him( yama)...last thing we knew, you know who, was standing over him, and now he saves the guy that almost killed him (with a bs smile and cliche quote). Byakugan (however-u-spell-datish), might have a major roll to play, something like deamon.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by stewchan View Post
    Can also see the fangirls going wild for Yamamoto's return
    Why does it have to be just the fangirls, and not just fans. I just hated the way he was 1k.o.-shot out of the manga anyways.

Where did Daemon get that spear he first speared Kaouru with? Did he kinda make it like Chrome's abilities?
    hate to say it but it might have been even more helpful if Takeshi had knocked Chrome out 1st b$ saving Kaoru. Would've freed every1 else hopefull, & @ least he would have known.

Wait, so he wants Mukuro's body? who is being held by the Vindice? and all the losers of these fights are being held by the Vindice?
    And apparently the Vindice has abilities that can contain the strongest mafia? Why do I get the feeling this is going all according to plan? Maybe he'll try to control Shimon, Mukuro, Vindice, and Vongola in 1 fell swoop. He would be pretty unstoppable with just Mukuro and the Vindice.

P.S.
    Just think they should give Mukuro to him since with Mukuro's anger towards the Mafia using him, and Spade(with like the everlasting mafia mentality) trying to use Mukuro, Mukuro is bound to go all empowered Hibari on the Daemon remnants and finish him by himself.

Daemon was great. I knew that he'd make a switch.

Anyway, it looks like everybody's pumped out after what Takeshi said. :3

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Why does it have to be just the fangirls, and not just fans. I just hated the way he was 1k.o.-shot out of the manga anyways.

Where did Daemon get that spear he first speared Kaouru with? Did he kinda make it like Chrome's abilities?
    hate to say it but it might have been even more helpful if Takeshi had knocked Chrome out 1st b$ saving Kaoru. Would've freed every1 else hopefull, & @ least he would have known.

Wait, so he wants Mukuro's body? who is being held by the Vindice? and all the losers of these fights are being held by the Vindice?
    And apparently the Vindice has abilities that can contain the strongest mafia? Why do I get the feeling this is going all according to plan? Maybe he'll try to control Shimon, Mukuro, Vindice, and Vongola in 1 fell swoop. He would be pretty unstoppable with just Mukuro and the Vindice.

P.S.
    Just think they should give Mukuro to him since with Mukuro's anger towards the Mafia using him, and Spade(with like the everlasting mafia mentality) trying to use Mukuro, Mukuro is bound to go all empowered Hibari on the Daemon remnants and finish him by himself.
    Okay, yeah fine for fans to get hyped up. I like Takeshi, but when people go overboard with the character love (like Arhazivory earlier on) it's kinda degrades it for me.

On topic, I want to see Takeshi's Vongola Gear. And Daemon might of made that spear out of dust/sand since his other flame is of the desert

Huh...any ideas on what Kaoru's flame was?