13 31.71%
  • |3| Average

5 12.20%
  • |2| Bad

3 7.32%
  • |1| Terrible

3 7.32%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Is it just me or are those So6P weapons exactly what the Joint Shinobi Army need to tear the souls out of Kabuto's ET soldiers. The way they have to be used in conjunction with each other might be a little cumbersome for the good guys, but if they could give one to each squad then it could give em a boost. Though Kin/Gin bros would need to be smashed first for that to be a possibility. I hope that happens in Ch.528.

^ The only problem is that besides Naruto, A and B, none of the shinobi in the joint army can wield those weapons.

And Tsunade with her Sōzō Saisei.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ The only problem is that besides Naruto, A and B, none of the shinobi in the joint army can wield those weapons.
    A and B ?!?!

Don't forget Raikage.. that dude has also bijuu level chakra. Don't worry about Edo Tensei zombies, they'll all die before Naruto, Sasuke and Madara enters the battle OR we'll see another great jutsu from a shinobi, that has yet to come. Taking capture of those weopons and using it against ET zombies, will never entertain us. It's no way of fighting a 4th ninja war, so I don't think it's gonna happen. Besides;

1. We're going to be suprised by Naruto's new powers ( who knows what his new powers are capable off..)
    2. When Sasuke somehow feels or knows that his brother is being summoned by KABUTO, he will RAMPAGE! Maybe Sasuke with his new EMS will stop those ET Zombies, because he feels like fighting the nations by himself and not by someone like Kabuto. Sasuke's ego / pride and his vengeance in his mind, could turn things up
    3. Madara Uchiha is getting bored and can't wait anymore. He's gonna step in, blast those bitches away and let the games begin

Btw, They've to deal with the one that his holding " the sealing gourd " first, it's probably Kinkaku. Kill or seal him, and their combo is over.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Killer A - Raikage, Killer B - 8-tails jinchuriki, those are their real names :p, unless I was fooled by this joke xD.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Killer A - Raikage, Killer B - 8-tails jinchuriki, those are their real names :p, unless I was fooled by this joke xD.
    Nope, it's right. All of the cloud shinobi's names are basically a play on words. The Raikage name's is actually Ei pronounced A. His younger brother is Kirabi as in KillerBee, and Raikage's genjutsu guard is Shi as in C. Then you have Darui, so A, B, C, D.

Then you have the samui = cool, atsui = hot, darui = dull/slow (I guess Raikage would be the fast one )

@Aga: Ginkaku is the younger brother holding the gourd, and the seven star sword (before he threw it to kinkaku) the more muscular one is the older brother Kinkaku, the one wielding the kyojinko (the rope) and the elemental banana fan. (the one who's arm was cut off)

And to any1 who doesn't like the weapons, a Sage determined to bring peace to the world isn't going to use something like a beheader. Rikudou was an onmyoshi monk, (a demon exorcist), and his arsenal would be these exact things like this along with his staff, he must've given the weapons powers using his Izanagi, for what purpose we don't know yet, but we'll find out in the future.

If POW'S prediction is correct that the 5th item (the flask/pot) is what the 3rd Raikage used to seal up the 8 tails everytime it got loose, most likely Rikudou left the items behind for his two sons. Rikudou when he made his choice would've hoped the two brothers would work together. Even if he knew in his heart that would prolly not be the case, he still wanted to leave them something that would help them should they choose to work together in harmony. Rikudou along with half his powers to each son, the spiritual powers to the elder and the physical powers to younger, also created these weapons in order to emulate the powers of the six paths in order to compliment the powers given to the two brothers. And only the two Rikudou sons would've been able to effectively wield the weapons to their greatest degree until Madara/Hashirama, Sasuke/Naruto. (of course the kin-gin brothers to some degree)
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 02-16-2011 at 06:35 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

These weapons are perfect for those people who are reluctant to kill or pacifists. Naruto would surely love this sort of weapons. It basically seals the body and soul till no one knows. It's kinda like imprisonment for eternity.

Question. We can see in one of the panels that KG brothers fought the Kyubi holding the weapons. Does this mean that even before they got tainted with the Kyubi's chakra, they already got kyubi like chakra pool?
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    These weapons are perfect for those people who are reluctant to kill or pacifists. Naruto would surely love this sort of weapons. It basically seals the body and soul till no one knows. It's kinda like imprisonment for eternity.

Question. We can see in one of the panels that KG brothers fought the Kyubi holding the weapons. Does this mean that even before they got tainted with the Kyubi's chakra, they already got kyubi like chakra pool?
    If Naruto does end up getting any of the weapons, he'll most likely get the last 5th one, or all 5 together, but that'll only be when he himself becomes the Yondaime Rikudou Sennin. He's guaranteed the yasakani no magatama necklace for sure, just as Sasuke is guaranteed the sword of Totskano no Tsurugi and yata's mirror. There were earlier hints on coverpages which showed Naruto with a kunai kusarigama (similar to the one you see in blackjustu's ninja gaiden sig but with kunai ends on a chain), and then there was the one cover page with a crow handing him a sword, as in Itachi's gift to him, but that sword could've been metaphorical as in Itachi's power given to Naruto to awaken the rinnegan. And I really don't see him wielding any kusarigamas, he mostly uses kunai and shurikens (rasenshurikens/rasengans also), so maybe when he does become the full borne Rikudou Sennin, he'll have the staff as well. Hopefully the senjus had preserved Rikudou's staff, altho not sure what powers it would've had.

But by the end, Naruto is gonna be looking and wielding exactly the same power/getup as Rikudou Sennin.

As for the kingin brothers, I would guess yea, that they did have plenty of chakra even before they stole some of kyubi's chakra. They must've been natural chakra monsters akin to Raikage A and Jiraiya, and they definitely would've needed that in order to wield those weapons and then survive the kyubi's belly with corrosive chakra. Either they had a raikage like raiton chakra shield also to protect them, or the weapons somehow shielded them from the ill effects of kyubi's chakra and the weapons also could've been used to steal the kyubi's chakra as well if they were used on the kyubi's soul/yin chakra.

That would make sense for the Kin/Gin bros to have had and used the So6P weapons to survive their 2 week holiday in the kyuubi's belly. I'm sure Kishi could fashion an explanation whereby the weapons were able to steal chakra from the kyuubi and that's what prevented the bros from dying of thirst, hunger, exhaustion or suffocation

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post

@Aga: Ginkaku is the younger brother holding the gourd, and the seven star sword (before he threw it to kinkaku) the more muscular one is the older brother Kinkaku, the one wielding the kyojinko (the rope) and the elemental banana fan. (the one who's arm was cut off)

And to any1 who doesn't like the weapons, a Sage determined to bring peace to the world isn't going to use something like a beheader. Rikudou was an onmyoshi monk, (a demon exorcist), and his arsenal would be these exact things like this along with his staff, he must've given the weapons powers using his Izanagi, for what purpose we don't know yet, but we'll find out in the future.

If POW'S prediction is correct that the 5th item (the flask/pot) is what the 3rd Raikage used to seal up the 8 tails everytime it got loose, most likely Rikudou left the items behind for his two sons.
    Thnkz for pointing out the A and B. But I also said, that the 5th weopon has to be the pot where the wanted to seal Hachibi.

didn't the previous Raikage tried to seal the Hachibi inside of a " pot ", with chains etc.. ?!?!

I find the picture, click spoiler:
    Spoiler!

It does exactly what the gourd did with Samui.. and if this POT is one of those weapons, then I understand why gin- kinkaku don't have it. It seems like the gourd is doing exactly what the pot does, but holding the gourd seems more effectively in combat, then wielding such a huge pot with you AND the pot was probably needed in Cloud Village for emergency situation; Hachibi etc.
    And agree with your last post.. On one of Naruto's cover, there was a crow giving Naruto a sword ( that's a symbolic way of showing us, that Itachi is gonna give Naruto some powers later in the future. The crows in Naruto are representation of Itachi Uchiha). We already saw that Sasuke's Susanoo reached his final stage, when he got angry at Kakashi.. in the end Itachi's susanoo overlapped Sasuke's susanoo, but he lost his powers. So I was then and I'm now, certain that Sasuke is gonna have the Mirror and Totsuka sword.

- There's one thing; I really don't think that Naruto is gonna hold those Gin- Kinkaku weapons. I think that when Naruto enters rikudou mode, he himself is gonna be the MAIN WEAPON. BUT we must not forget; Naruto is learning HOW to grap things with his Kyuubi tales; using his Kyuubi mode style more effectively.

I thought that he was going to produce lots of Rasengan's with his tails, holding them like we saw in the Naruto Cover. But he could use some sort of Staff like Rikudou or sealing sword ?!?! BTW, I think that Sasuke is going to seal Kabuto in the end with the Totsuka Sword. Kabuto and Oro being reunited.. sasuke is gonna KNOW, that Kabuto summoned Itachi Uchiha.
    Last edited by Aga bomBa; 02-18-2011 at 02:25 AM.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...