5 12.20%
  • |2| Bad

3 7.32%
  • |1| Terrible

3 7.32%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I am specifically Not refering to you Arisart,

To everyone:

Until somebody invents an ODA Versus KISHI thread, PLEASE let's refrain from making those comparisons here.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

after reading this chapter I like the Silver and Gold brothers even more. How badass is the 2nd to even be able to survive these guys. On the verge of death he atleast intially survived their attack. Kin and Gin, actually survived inside the kyubii for 2 weeks. For some reason I doubt even Naruto can do that. Darui squad got that ass whooped. I hope Darui figures out some way to survive. Great chapter.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

There is one big flaw in them tho, all you have to do is break the gourd if their whole character makes sense. Darui is freaking awesome. Also didnt darui say ginkaku and kinkakue wer revered as two shining lights but raikage is calling them a criminal.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Im taking it that at one point they were revered. I mean, the Village actually sent them to capture the kyubi. Then later down the line they staged a coup, thats when they started to be looked at as reviled criminals.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Good chapter. Still why did Samui get sucked in and she didn't say her favorite word, that better be explained in the next chapter.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I am specifically Not refering to you Arisart,

To everyone:

Until somebody invents an ODA Versus KISHI thread, PLEASE let's refrain from making those comparisons here.
    Oh no, Paul... you shouldn't give them that idea.

Anyway, it was a great chapter. They said that the brothers have 4 of the 5 weapons of Rikudou. Was it ever told which was the last?

Hidan would have been really screwed against those two. Just insert a random Swear word into the gourd.

KinGin brothers are some tough customers. Anybody who survived being eaten by the Kyuubi and lived to tell the tale is practically a monster in their own right. The tools of Rikudou being soul focused was nice, still wondering what happened to Samui but that'll be explained in due time I'm sure. Her brother on the other hand was a bit of a moron, and screamed fodder as soon as he made his appearance.

Darui is probably my favorite Cloud ninja. Laidback characters who know when to step it up has always been a trope I've liked. He has his work cut out for him, but I think he's tough enough to score another win for the allies, at least I hope. Death by word game would suck immeasurably.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

My catch word would probably be "woot"
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Notes:

Atsui sure didnt live long lol he came and died the same chapter he was introduced

Second Raikage looks more beastly than both the third and fourth....makes me wonder how the first raikage looked like

So the hidden cloud tried to get the kyuubi, the only possible time that could happen was between the time konoha was founded and before the fight at the valley at the end. But since the Kin-Gin Brothers lived during the second raikages time period, that must mean the first raikage didnt live very long after becoming raikage, kinda like Hashirama.

Tsunade is stupid and annoying like usual, i despise her and i wish she would have died rather than woke up from that coma. I just hope Kishi kills her off one way or another in this war.

Naruto been gone for 2 months now, thats fine with everything else going on but kishi can at least poke in so we can see hows he doin.

Interesting how the KG brothers have roku's weapons, you would think that one of his descendants(uchiha/senju/uzumaki) would have them....its pretty retarded how cloud managed to somehow get hold of them.

I hope Darui shows us his true badass-ness next chapter.

Anyone know why was Samui sucked in??