13 31.71%
  • |3| Average

5 12.20%
  • |2| Bad

3 7.32%
  • |1| Terrible

3 7.32%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Sleep is for the weak! Finally the chapter drops!

- Kishi had fun play with the name puns this chapter

- The Cloud had 4 of 5 and the other went where. ...

- Kishi keeps unveiling more and more ...I love it now we see the 2nd Raikage

- It seems likely the 2 brothers may have killed the 2nd Raikage and weakened the 2nd Hokage...thats an impressive resume

- Strange that Cloud shinobi from that long ago wear the same outfits as ones form the present. Konoha vests have changed over the years but clouds remain the same...that or Kishi didnt feel like making a new vest.

- Perhaps key to beating these guys is some how getting them to suck their own souls into that gourd. Only Naruto and Bee and maybe Madara have the necessary ability to use those weapons.

Maybe use Genjutsu on them so you trick their senses and have them attack the other.

- Where is the rest of Darui's shinobi army I mean there are thousands of shinobi here someone should jump in here.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    @Roku....yeah i know that those brothers are similar to the demons brothers who suck their opponents by let them answer when they called ........ i know i`ve only bother with this in this ch.

"Why did she get sucked into the gourd? She didn't say a word."

- Perhaps key to beating these guys is some how getting them to suck their own souls into that gourd. Only Naruto and Bee and maybe Madara have the necessary ability to use those weapons.

Maybe use Genjutsu on them so you trick their senses and have them attack the other.
    uhmm it`s tricky..unless you have a hax sharingan...you will have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

The rest of the army take care of the rest of the Zetsu clones.

I actually didn't like the weapons. To me it seems like Kishi is going out of shape lately. I would prefer a new names at least as a "Banana fan" somehow doesn't fit to Elemental Fan...

Maybe she subvocalized. Saying the word doesn't need to be audible. Or probably, she taught that Darui's attack was cool so eventhough she didn't actually say it, the fact that she felt and meant it, it has somehow fulfilled the requirements for sealing. Well, just my guess.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    I actually didn't like the weapons. To me it seems like Kishi is going out of shape lately. I would prefer a new names at least as a "Banana fan" somehow doesn't fit to Elemental Fan...
    true...I can't claim to be an expert on japanese myths but.... Banana Fan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    Maybe she subvocalized. Saying the word doesn't need to be audible. Or probably, she taught that Darui's attack was cool so eventhough she didn't actually say it, the fact that she felt and meant it, it has somehow fulfilled the requirements for sealing. Well, just my guess.
    so you mean...."It's called cheating. Deal with it."

and

ohhh.. kishi is tryng to be naughty^

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

I think the gourd sealing part needs activation. It's not automatic. If the carrier of the gourd believes that the requirement has been fulfilled then he can activate the sealing. And probably if he activates it without the requirements fullfilled, then his soul is sucked instead. Just a theory of mine.

I think the gourd sealing part needs activation. It's not automatic. If the carrier of the gourd believes that the requirement has been fulfilled then he can activate the sealing. And probably if he activates it without the requirements fullfilled, then his soul is sucked instead. Just a theory of mine.
    Don't panic, I already know how the technique works.

Let's start with facts:

1) Their souls have been sealed and cursed at the same time,
    2) The conditions appeared at the same side of the sword,
    3) One of the conditions has been fulfilled.

In other words if their souls have been sealed at the same time, then if on of the conditions is fullfilled and one is sealed, the second condition(for a second person) is automatically fullfiled by the soul of the first person being sealed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    In other words if their souls have been sealed at the same time, then if on of the conditions is fullfilled and one is sealed, the second condition(for a second person) is automatically fullfiled by the soul of the first person being sealed.
    Good deduction. That quiet makes sense.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Uh NO. Let's see, rinnegan being based on buddhist mythology/philosophy, each Mangekyou jutsu being based on the shinto gods, and the concepts of the yin/yang being based on the tao, on top of that other japanese legends of Jiraiya/Tsunade/Oro and hydra Oro/Susanoo battles, and weaving it all into the story flawlessly, I'm pretty sure Kishi does it better. I could go on but no.
    if its like that then Shibashi Hiroshi(nurahiyon no mago) is alot better. i would say oda is better too since he has alot more originality in his story

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Uh NO. Let's see, rinnegan being based on buddhist mythology/philosophy, each Mangekyou jutsu being based on the shinto gods, and the concepts of the yin/yang being based on the tao, on top of that other japanese legends of Jiraiya/Tsunade/Oro and hydra Oro/Susanoo battles, and weaving it all into the story flawlessly, I'm pretty sure Kishi does it better. I could go on but no.
    I'm an OPtard but I agree Kishi is better in incorporating mythology in his story.

About the chap, wow just wow. I'm really impressed about these brothers. Their weapons is just as impressive as Susano's weapons
    so I'm guessing there is more special to these weapon that makes them the most treasured ninja weapons.

sig made by me