• Average

5 20.83%
  • Bad

1 4.17%
  • Terrible

1 4.17%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Veteran Member
    So.. is orihime supposed to be able to use fullbring, too? Cause well.. i dont see her being a very proud person..
    Although, thinking about it.. I could see how she is proud of her hairpins as they were given to her by her brother and she wore them a lot, even past when they were a bit childish on her. But that is some hax fullbring if thats true.
    And if its true that the mother has to be attacked by a hollow when pregnant, does that mean chad's and orihime's parents were? Can't really quite remember what happened to their parents, but i know they died when both were quite young...

And it says parent.. so it technically means either their mom or dad.. although later it says it passes from the mother to the child when they are born.. But anyway, if its parent.. than that would mean itd be likely for a shinigami/human child to have fullbring powers.. as the shinigami would have probably fought hollows sometime during their life.. And thinking about it.. it doesnt seem like the hollows power should last that long in the parents body, but i guess it could mix itself with their dna or something..

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    i dont think you need to be proud to use fullbring, i think its the pain wich all of them uses Riruka says its the love for the objects but i think its more like the pain that she cant gather everything she loves, chad the loss of his grandpa, Ichigo > Rukia and that butler dude idk but something with time xD

hope you understand what i mean : P...

It can make the entire system convoluted for a shounen manga, but it becomes much simpler when you think of the "rules" as being updated as the world becomes larger.
    This pretty much applies to any kind of work in progress to be honest. The difference is that whereas an author who is writing and has not yet released his or her work can go back and change these inconsistenties, an author who is publishing the work while it is in progress cannot. To be quite honest, given the circumstances, Kubo has done a fine job trying to link seemingly random things together so it will make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    A true condition, in this case, means the base condition.

Normally you don't gain hollow powers by just being attacked by a hollow. That's why they explained that condition for normal humans(as they were supposedly to be normal humans originaly), the one they share, but it isn't the only one, as they mentioned Ichigo understanding their pain of being partially hollow and human, with is the condition for fullbring.
    This is why I'm saying that the conditions cannot be the way they were actually stated. Maybe the people among Ginjou's group all had their mothers attacked at birth, but this is obviously not always the case at all. Furthermore, iBankai, I have to say I find it MORE corny if one's mother had to be attacked by a hollow at birth. The problem with this is that 1) the probability of it happening is very low 2) it doesn't actually explain how these hollow powers would be transferred to the child. It's not like the hollow was trying to rape the mother or anything.

I think the part where a humans' natural spiritual affinity plays a much larger role and one's wish to actually come in touch with these powers. I don't see how having one's mother attacked by a hollow would do that. As for Ichigo not reacting, while I admit it's a good critique, but I think it's also a perfect example of Kubo's cryptic writing and his refusal to serve every part of the plot on a silver plate. The fact that no one else has brought up that point until now seems to show that maybe showing it itself is redundant to the plot itself, or it might be revealed later on.
    Although, thinking about it.. I could see how she is proud of her hairpins as they were given to her by her brother and she wore them a lot, even past when they were a bit childish on her. But that is some hax fullbring if thats true.
    Eyepatch-guy got even more hax powers to be honest, because his powers doesn't seem to be as affected by his willpower as Orihime's.

i dont think you need to be proud to use fullbring, i think its the pain wich all of them uses Riruka says its the love for the objects but i think its more like the pain that she cant gather everything she loves, chad the loss of his grandpa, Ichigo > Rukia and that butler dude idk but something with time xD
    This. It's hard to explain exactly in words, but strong attachment to a lost person seems to be a major point here, and how a certain item or body part is strongly associated with that person.

Well this time Chads says more than one sylable and Ighigo now has a new power up