5 20.83%
  • Bad

1 4.17%
  • Terrible

1 4.17%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Nazi FullBring, that's the official name of that technique, lol.

Kubo needs to learn some time discipline of his own and stop wasting our time. Ain't that right Daz?
    LOl.Bleach will always be slow.
    Kubo's idea of a well paced chapter is composed of three sword slashes and a laser beam. While taking out all the backgrounds to make way for more speed lines.

Okay seriously guys? Don't be stupid about the whole swatsika thing.

Or have we all forgotten that Ichigo had an honest to God manji for a sword hilt?

huh. um, I actually didn't mind this chapter. Yes, the butler's ability doesn't relate to the soul of any damn thing. It seems more like a JJBA power, but I'm strangely okay with that. O_o

chad having pride in his skin actually makes MORE sense than him just getting power from Ichigo's overflow, or from some hyogyokyoku bullshit.

and while I don't think Rukia leaving is a moment of any sort of pride, Ichigo spent pleasently little time angsting about pride, and instead just activated the damn thing. which carries his manji theme.

I don't know, maybe it's me? But this chapter actually, believe it or not, made me CURIOUS AS TO WHAT ICHIGO'S POWER WILL BE. despite the fact that I know damn well that it will be a sword that shoots gestuga tenshos. :/

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Next week, it's going to be this:

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Next week, it's going to be this:

Spoiler!
    God no. I must be one of few who really, really dislike that fan art picture. It has "terrible" written all over it. I'm thinking the chain MIGHT play a larger role than last time though. I wouldn't mind a semi-ranged weapon of sorts (although I'm quite sure we will just see plain old Zangetsu).
    Okay seriously guys? Don't be stupid about the whole swatsika thing.

Or have we all forgotten that Ichigo had an honest to God manji for a sword hilt?
    That must be like... the first time and probably last time ever I will agree with you about anything when it comes to Bleach.

I still like this chap. The butlers powers are still not as impressive as the Espadas (Dos Espada would rape mr.butler imo) but I still like the creativity Kubo is bringing this arc. I'm looking forward for them fighting shinigamis. It'll bring a new twist on the fights rather than just slash slash slash all the time.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    I don't know, maybe it's me? But this chapter actually, believe it or not, made me CURIOUS AS TO WHAT ICHIGO'S POWER WILL BE. despite the fact that I know damn well that it will be a sword that shoots gestuga tenshos. :/
    And he'll have an enemy whose kicks produces getsuga tenshous? Afterwards he'll be revealed as being the grandson of one of the successors to Hell and he'll have to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Of course, I'm not surprised it was Rukia who was the important demoniator. She was the one who made Ichigo a shinigami.
    Me neither. Ichigo knows that when he gets his shinigami powers back he won't just be able to protect his friends but he would be able to see Rukia again.

Oh my God, like I didn't see one of these statements coming

Yes, the butler's ability doesn't relate to the soul of any damn thing.
    Wait are you paying attention didn't last weeks chapter clearly showed that there could be more to there powers.

and while I don't think Rukia leaving is a moment of any sort of pride, Ichigo spent pleasently little time angsting about pride, and instead just activated the damn thing. which carries his manji theme.
    Because its not. If it wasn't for Rukia he wouldn't be a shinigami in the first place. To me its the feeling of seeing Rukia again that made his badge activate.

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post

You saying that means you recognize kubo is trolling right now
    I did I say that (looks at earlier posts, still searching) nope, nothing like that never came out of my mouth. You must be hearing things.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 02-10-2011 at 06:59 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

LMAO! You can almost see Ichigo use his own blood to draw out a crest in mid-air that summons forth an ethereal spirit that shatters the very atmosphere itself to bring down an ancient cannon from another dimension that then roots itself in the earth and draws its very core to utilize as ammunition. It glows as the molten death inside bowls up the chamber, soon taking on the illuminosity of seven-hundred, fifth-eight suns as Ichigo's foe cowers in helplessness before its might.

Then Ichigo's like "Just kidding" as the cannon spits out a sword and Ichigo goes "Getsuga Tenshou" to throw out a generic energy slash.

Anywho, I think ol' Ichi-eye utilizes the soul of "time" (or essence). All things are bound to time and aging (as Un-Brooke put it), so maybe he's just utilizing that aspect of every object's "soul" to set time requirements for that object. I dunno.

huh. um, I actually didn't mind this chapter. Yes, the butler's ability doesn't relate to the soul of any damn thing. It seems more like a JJBA power, but I'm strangely okay with that. O_o
    No, it does relate to the soul of his watch:

Spoiler!

He clearly presents his watch, when he is explaining his fullbring.

From what I see, through the soul of his watch, he can link to the god of time. His power over time is limited, as he uses the soul of a human watch, so he possess power over human time and that is a restriced category. Human time moves only forward, it doesn't stop and doesn't move backwards. His time condition may be limited to 60 minutes, or 12 hours, or more, it all depends on what he's watch is showing(it seems to be an old watch so it probably shows only minutes and hours).

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    And he'll have an enemy whose kicks produces getsuga tenshous? Afterwards he'll be revealed as being the grandson of one of the successors to Hell and he'll have to go there.
    sounded like YYH

No, it does relate to the soul of his watch:

Spoiler!

He clearly presents his watch, when he is explaining his fullbring.

From what I see, through the soul of his watch, he can link to the god of time. His power over time is limited, as he uses the soul of a human watch, so he possess power over human time and that is a restriced category. Human time moves only forward, it doesn't stop and doesn't move backwards. His time condition may be limited to 60 minutes, or 12 hours, or more, it all depends on what he's watch is showing(it seems to be an old watch so it probably shows only minutes and hours).
    still ,his power is like a ripoff of Stands from JoJo and Sage powers from YuYu.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

still ,his power is like a ripoff of Stands from JoJo and Sage powers from YuYu.
    What isn't a ripoff of something else when it comes to shounen?