5 20.83%
  • Bad

1 4.17%
  • Terrible

1 4.17%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Bleach 436 Discussion/437 Predictions

Bleach 436 - The Time Discipline

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Not much except Ichigo learning a black rasen-shuriken

3/5 Time tells no lies lameeeeeeeeee. Love it can bring back your power.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

His Nazi full bring was also the same shape as the hilt on his sword before he released Final Getsuga Tenshou.

Quote Originally Posted by cmichaelt View Post
    His Nazi full bring was also the same shape as the hilt on his sword before he released Final Getsuga Tenshou.
    Nazi FullBring, that's the official name of that technique, lol.

Kubo needs to learn some time discipline of his own and stop wasting our time. Ain't that right Daz?
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Damn good chapter.

Learned quite a bit about Patch's fullbring, it's got fairly inexhaustible number of possible applications and it all depends on his requirements. Guy certainly has a darker side, evident from his conditions.

The rules to Fullbring remind me of a certain Captain's shikai.

Chad just gets more awesome. VIVA LA RAZA!

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

The Nazis have completely tainted that symbol. Anyhow Ichigo's has the mirrored appearance. It was mentioned somewhere the symbol has been used in Japan as a part of various coat of arms for some families. I wonder if it ties into Ichigo's heritage.

Quote Originally Posted by david.han1 View Post
    A heart came out of his badge... I got reminded of when you kill a Heartless in Kingdom Hearts... :/
    I thought that heart was the Fullbring permission to enter the doll house?

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    Damn good chapter.

Learned quite a bit about Patch's fullbring, it's got fairly inexhaustible number of possible applications and it all depends on his requirements. Guy certainly has a darker side, evident from his conditions.

The rules to Fullbring remind me of a certain Captain's shikai.

Chad just gets more awesome. VIVA LA RAZA!
    I came up with a bankai that had control over time in a way yet the knock in this forum was correct its to powerful. That is almost like total hypnosis, Tite is going overboard with his powers. W/E the chapter was lame since all we got was long description that we could have gotten down the road. If he at least showed the final result of Ichigos power then left I would not feel so empty.

So Nazi and so black shurriken
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Excellent chap cover by Kubo. Chad looking gangsta'

Gimiko's fullbring is very give and take. Time is such an unbendable fabric of reality even partial control of it is impressive. Comes with a hefty price though. He can't even retrieve items/people which he casts on unless the requirements are met.

You could really get into some unfair situations against someone with so much control over a fullbring. Say maybe, "I trap you inside a room and you can only be released after you commit suicide." I wonder just how much Gimiko can fully abuse it, but it definitely could be deadly in the proper hands. If Ginjou's got him in his pocket that's one heck of an ally to have.

Seeing the flashback panels of the earlier stages of Bleach you really see how greatly Kubo has improved. It looks like they were done by completely different artists. He really developed into his own art form and media and I think Bleach is all the better for it.

Pride being the key to igniting Fullbring was also a nice concept introduced this chap. Chad gained lots of it after his Abuelo encouraged him to use the large stature given to him by his Mexican heritage not for personal gain, but to protect what's important to him and brunt the burdens of his friends. Fits perfectly with his now guardian-like mentality which is even cooler because it's parralleled with the Devil imagery in his arm.

Looking on what's inside to unleash that power outside, I think that's an awesome concept. Ichigo's pride culminated from the entire series till now will make his Fullbring one tough weapon to contend with.

I like Ichigo's Fullbring because it's not a sword this time but a shuriken like weapon, and like cmichaelt pointed out is the same shape as the hilt of his sword released during the Final Getsuga Tenshou. Adds a connection from his past and at the same time gives him something new to work with. Showed some resourcefulness using a button to protect himself. Smack dab in the eye too, that's gotta hurt.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Great chapter. So Giriko (eye-patch guy) fullbring seems powerful, Time Tells No Lies is a good name for it. Also that Chad object for his was his skin on his arm and not the coin his grandfather gave him like most of us thought. Sucks that we have to wait till next week to see what Ichigo fullbring powers will be. I wonder what the Bleach hater(s) got to say about this one....oh to late.

Quote Originally Posted by cmichaelt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Nazi FullBring, that's the official name of that technique, lol.
    Well I first said it looked like a swastika, I was wrong but its actually a kanji for "ban" meaning "full". As in "bankai" meaning "full release."

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,