Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll

3 8.82%

2 5.88%

0 0%

5 14.71%

24 70.59%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    awesome, maybe Jinbei next chapter, and I bet that Hodi will get by Jinbei for being a moron. And to all u fans of Jinbei joining, there may still be a chance, but I hope another new fishman joins
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    this chapter was amazing i'd give it 10/5 if i could

The Cover page was awesome, there either celebrating the birth of a new baby or luffy's return maybe both.
    Well, in the cover the mayor appears to be holding a newspaper. So assuming that it's the same one from last week's cover, I think it's safe to assume that they are reacting to the news that Luffy and his crew are still alive. Maybe.

GREAT CHAPTER! I am really digging the "story" chapters of a story arc (again, my first one reading through. Usually I just catch the ending "boss fight" and whatever clever way Luffy has decided to wtfpwn him).

-Chopper has a new point(s?)! Wonder what others he'd hiding (as well as improvements to his existing points).
    -The crew are finally starting to sound like pirates, taking hostages and making demands and such (even if it's a front)
    -Should Luffy not fight Hodi due to power difference (though I don't think Jinbei would be scared for Luffy of all people), or something more symbolic/political?
    -Luffy has to reexamine his definition of a "good" idea.
    -Poor Brooke is going to be crushed, as I don't think Merpeople need panties.

It seems as if the Kraken-taming was more than just a power showcase for the monster trio--perhaps it was foreshadowing. The main fight of this arc might just take place entirely underwater, in this sea forest. Oda was just showing that Luffy COULD fight while submerged, as he might end up having to do that. That'd be an interesting twist.

Great Chap!
    Last edited by Sirxxx; 02-09-2011 at 10:18 PM.

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    I never new the shark was that big?

One Piece 614 Discussion/ 615 Predictions

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/71201261/1

Out and jeez, so much happens.

wait, someone else has a thread... but how do I delete mine?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

you know what happens when people worry about luffy...and you specially know what happens when you tell luffy not to do something...lol this is going to ROCK!!!!!

Wow alot happened. Sorry, couldn't find this thread and started my own, but I can't figure out how to get rid of it. Also didn't start it correctly...

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    It seems as if the Kraken-taming was more than just a power showcase for the monster trio--perhaps it was foreshadowing. The main fight of this arc might just take place entirely underwater, in this sea forest. Oda was just showing that Luffy COULD fight while submerged, as he might end up having to do that. That'd be an interesting twist.
    Great Chap!
    another disadvantage for luffy... sounds very probable. And showcase the fishmen's true strenght and potential in the water...
    Since it'd be kind of sad of he struggled with some fishmen in a dry space before entering the new world after 2 years of training.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy Fan View Post
    awesome, maybe Jinbei next chapter, and I bet that Hodi will get by Jinbei for being a moron. And to all u fans of Jinbei joining, there may still be a chance, but I hope another new fishman joins
    just no my friend just no LOL but there will be people blowing up the one piece thread from the time he shows back up to the time the straw hats leave the island
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Wow alot happened. Sorry, couldn't find this thread and started my own, but I can't figure out how to get rid of it. Also didn't start it correctly...
    a mod will take car of it do not worry about it just double check next time lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nami so cute on page 4. An I just don't like Chopper's Kung Fu point, I was expecting him to be taller, but he looks like Doraemon.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Is that Makino's Baby on the front? Who's the father?