3 8.82%

2 5.88%

0 0%

5 14.71%

24 70.59%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Yeah, a big one that stands out is that they are DEAD!!!! lol

But even so, wouldn't being the Soul King having spiritual powers be too expected and cliche? Oda isn't one to use conventional methods (not that the ability in question isn't conventional in the least) and tends to create unique and unexpected powers and abilities. I somewhat agree with the idea of drawing power from the spirit world, much like Moria was able to do with shadows and zombies. Even so, the musical abilities and his fencing swordsmanship should be more suited and developed with Brook.
    well the thing is i have had this theory for a long time and we know that there are ghosts and spirits in the one piece world because brook was a ghost. im just saying i took a shot at this long b4 people were calling him the soul king. i get your point that it was cliche but it could just be heavy foreshadowing.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ehhh....alright maybe. Still, does being able to talk to the dead have any relevance to Brook's abilities regarding fighting style?
    Not only would it be of no use for fighting (idt) but also, what sort of problems would that bring up? I'm not saying Luffy would revert to being heartbroken but I think it would have some sort of sombering effect on him. Also, what about the sort of Wigiboard sort of gate and spawning demonic spirits to the crew? Not to mention the random scenes of Brook asking some spirit girl if he can see her panties lolol

Ehhh....alright maybe. Still, does being able to talk to the dead have any relevance to Brook's abilities regarding fighting style?
    Not only would it be of no use for fighting (idt) but also, what sort of problems would that bring up? I'm not saying Luffy would revert to being heartbroken but I think it would have some sort of sombering effect on him. Also, what about the sort of Wigiboard sort of gate and spawning demonic spirits to the crew? Not to mention the random scenes of Brook asking some spirit girl if he can see her panties lolol
    well i have been over and over the battle implications of having ghosts and there former abilities at his disposal. but let me ask you this and from some one who has lost some one close to me i would give any thing to talk to them again. if you had that chance it would not break you down it would build you up and the way ace left luffy don't you think luffy would like a happy good by with ace i know i would.

and that would be a great running gag
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ok ok. I see the implications and emotional benefits. And yes the Brook thing would be hilarious. But idk if Oda would want to reopen that again. Somewhere down the line most definitely, through Akainu antagonizing Luffy about how he killed his brother and envoking his wrath and all and I have my own story plot for how that will play out but for a power of someone...i just don't know. I guess we'll have to wait and see just what Soul King truly stands for.

Ok ok. I see the implications and emotional benefits. And yes the Brook thing would be hilarious. But idk if Oda would want to reopen that again. Somewhere down the line most definitely, through Akainu antagonizing Luffy about how he killed his brother and envoking his wrath and all and I have my own story plot for how that will play out but for a power of someone...i just don't know. I guess we'll have to wait and see just what Soul King truly stands for.
    well with the rage thing red dog has a way of making people mad enough to make mistakes. so if luffy made peace with it through that or another way that would take that away and luffy could just kick a** but this is getting off topic. LOL
    but the chapter should be out soon so COOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]