Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by 12LetterName View Post
    No, he couldn't COMPLETELY heal the arm because there was too much of Grimmjaw's Reiatsu merged into the wound. What do you mean Orihime Defaulted?
    Rather than die fighting she defaulted from Team Ichigo to Team Aizen (even if it was for the sake of her friends she still dug out of her own free will)...how was that hard to understand o_O
    A pie in the sky?

DEFAULT to fail to perform

I think that the right word is Defect meaning to desert a cause, country, etc., esp. in order to adopt another

Quote Originally Posted by 12LetterName View Post
    DEFAULT to fail to perform

I think that the right word is Defect meaning to desert a cause, country, etc., esp. in order to adopt another
    Creative use of the word "default," though. Kudos where kudos is due.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    "Impartiality is a pompous name for indifference, which is an elegant name for ignorance."
    ~:GK Chesterton:~

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

well, when ichigo turned total hollow when trying to control hollow form, it was about the size of a human, which means that ichigo's hollow is probably on level with a vast lord

i think that was urukiora's reatsu...it s like he injected ichigo with it when he stabbed him with his hand(poor ichigo)...after that we see urukiora doing a finger flick and ichigo's wound starts healing(with inoue's power),like urukiora released what was preventing inoue from healing the wound...that s the only possiblity i see,and i don't think the hollow power will come and hindre the healing process since ichigo's death leads ultimately to his hollow's vanishing...it woudn't be logical

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    i don't think the hollow power will come and hindre the healing process since ichigo's death leads ultimately to his hollow's vanishing...it woudn't be logical
    Not that the hollow would post any trouble but because his own reiatsu is very much like that of an arrancar would be the real problem.

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

maybe you're right...
    what i really wanna know is what suprise has the hollow for ichigo...remember when his fight with ichigo was nearly done,he mentioned something like: if you want to use my true power,remain alive untill i show up next time...
    Last edited by mgsplayer; 10-12-2007 at 07:56 AM.

Well i think ichigos hollow is quite strong, but he hasnt mastered him yet. I mean when did you see ichigo fire a cero of his own will or why cant he keep his mask on for hours. When he gets able to do so i think he will be multiple times powerful than now.