Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lightbulb about ichigo's hollow

remember that part when orihimae was healing ichigo after ulquirria "killed him"
    she said something liek theres, i quote " an incredible reiatsu wrapped deep within his wounds....i cant reject it" makes you wonder exactly HOW powerful his hollow is eh eh

Strong enough to blow Grimmjow away (defeating him?), and he's the #6 Espada

It's okay.. I'll finish this right away.

Quote Originally Posted by hellorion View Post
    remember that part when orihimae was healing ichigo after ulquirria "killed him"
    she said something liek theres, i quote " an incredible reiatsu wrapped deep within his wounds....i cant reject it" makes you wonder exactly HOW powerful his hollow is eh eh
    I'm pretty sure that was a reference to Ulquiorra's reiatsu... Not Ichigo's hollow.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    I'm pretty sure that was a reference to Ulquiorra's reiatsu... Not Ichigo's hollow.
    go read that part carefully THEN post here.

Quote Originally Posted by hellorion View Post
    go read that part carefully THEN post here.
    I did... on the next page Orihime says, "Who in world the could have done this."

Then Grimmjow responds, "Ulquiorra"

Orihime's powers are similar to Hachigen's. Hachigen describes his power as returning a person's reiatsu to a previous state, as long as he can sense the original reiatsu, then he can reject the foreign reiatsu and heal the wound. So, if Ulquiorra's reiatsu in Ichigo's wound is strong enough, Orihime can't reject it and therefore Ichigo can't heal.... Obviously Orihime eventually succeeds rejecting Ulquiorra's reiatsu, but this sequence implies that there are wounds that Orihime's magic abilities can't heal.
    Last edited by Roshi; 10-03-2007 at 01:48 PM.

I think Haachi said something about this when they just started the Hueco Mundo arc and Haachi was the first one to attempt to heal Ichigo's arm when it was stabbed by Grimmjow back when they couldn't find Orihime cause she defaulted.
    A pie in the sky?

yeah hachi stated because their reiatsu was like grim's he couldnt heal it anymore
    All that is Bleach is good

No, he couldn't COMPLETELY heal the arm because there was too much of Grimmjaw's Reiatsu merged into the wound. What do you mean Orihime Defaulted?

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    I did... on the next page Orihime says, "Who in world the could have done this."

Then Grimmjow responds, "Ulquiorra"

Orihime's powers are similar to Hachigen's. Hachigen describes his power as returning a person's reiatsu to a previous state, as long as he can sense the original reiatsu, then he can reject the foreign reiatsu and heal the wound. So, if Ulquiorra's reiatsu in Ichigo's wound is strong enough, Orihime can't reject it and therefore Ichigo can't heal.... Obviously Orihime eventually succeeds rejecting Ulquiorra's reiatsu, but this sequence implies that there are wounds that Orihime's magic abilities can't heal.
    complete pownage ;p

And I dont think there are some things cant heal... healing is not her power. She reject event that have ocurred to thier original state, but if something blocks her from sensing 100% of the object which he tries to reject she cant do it. or not 100% of it.
    The fact she brought grimmjaws arm back should be more than proof is not a healing technique. Also Hachi said he couldnt heal Ichigo wound completely cause the riatsu was hollow and since they have hollow powers it was reacting to it making it more difficult for him to heal him.

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    complete pownage ;p
    Thanks... I've been waiting for hellorion to respond, but I don't know if that's going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    And I dont think there are some things cant heal... healing is not her power. She reject event that have ocurred to thier original state, but if something blocks her from sensing 100% of the object which he tries to reject she cant do it. or not 100% of it.
    The fact she brought grimmjaws arm back should be more than proof is not a healing technique. Also Hachi said he couldnt heal Ichigo wound completely cause the riatsu was hollow and since they have hollow powers it was reacting to it making it more difficult for him to heal him.
    You're completely right, I should've said, "this sequence implies that there are events (e.g. injuries) that Orihime's magic abilities can't reject."

Orihime was able to heal, sorry I mean "reject the wound", on Ichigo's wrist when Hachi couldn't because Hachi and the other vaizards' rieatsu is too similar to an arrancar's reiatsu. So he couldn't seperate his reiatsu from Grimmjow's from Ichigo's. Fortunately Orihime could separate Grimmjow's reiatsu from Ichigo's, and so was able to reject the event.