Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    It's a SHURIKEN !

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    It's a SHURIKEN !
    Not just any shuriken, it's a rasenshuriken with 80-20 ratio black yin chakra pumped into it. Ichigo stole Naruto's black rasenshuriken.

Not to come of as a know-it-all but that is not a swastika. Its intended to to be the kanji for ban (as in bankai). Now i may be off on this but i think that kanji rotates a different direction than the symbol made famous by the nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by NoLifeKing1331 View Post
    Not to come of as a know-it-all but that is not a swastika. Its intended to to be the kanji for ban (as in bankai). Now i may be off on this but i think that kanji rotates a different direction than the symbol made famous by the nazis.
    You're right on both counts, yes the swastika turns clockwise, this kanji is counterclockwise. But you don't have to ruin the fun :p

So Ichigo basically fullbrought/fullbrung his bankai out?

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Spoiler pics look nice. That swastika thing that was forming sort of looks like his guard when he goes bankai.
    Hell yeah, that artwork looks amazing.

So will it look any different than his bankai? I look forwad to finding out.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    Hell yeah, that artwork looks amazing.

So will it look any different than his bankai? I look forwad to finding out.
    Yeah man the artwork looks great...

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,