Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Luffy has grown taller during the time skip, he is as tall as Boa now .. Chapter 599 i think it is, when Boa gives luffy her cloak, you can see his growth .... Also the flashbacks and the cover page of Roger and Whitebeard together shows them being relatively the same size and all that was about 24 years ago now (i think) .. WB had 22 years to grow to that size,
    Buzzzz

but that shot is angled up and you can see in the side panel that he is still shorter than her but he is probably around 6 foot now.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The biggest annoyance of One Piece is that Oda is brilliant. Yes, yes, who'd have thought people would complain about things like that. My issue here is that on one hand Oda amazes me with his skill at weaving a story, but when it gets to me is when I as a reader miss small details about characters and in turn in plays a big part in the future story.

You see it alot in the SBS. I carelessly read my manga and i'm happy but when SBS comes around and people point out parts of the story that have been created many volumes ago but ignored that tie into the current story, it makes me feel that I'm not a good reader and that I'm missing out on key aspects of the story.

The SBS has seriously helped me appreciate the "little things" in OP.

Ace died and Akainu is now the... what's that again? hahah
    ** not worth mentioning.. WTF
    Last edited by FT.Natsu; 02-08-2012 at 07:18 AM. Reason: spelling

" Final.. Universal Love! "

well pre-timeskip it really bothered me that logia-type were more or less untouchable... its was cheating in my opinion and logias seem indestroyable...

however with the Haki-glitch everything seems fine now...

another problem that I have, that nearly anyone in the present time survives (only exceptions yet: Ace and Whitebeard)... no matter how often someone get cut or torn... he survives

which leads me to another problem... Brook... he has no lungs, but can speak and sing... no muscles, but is a supernatural athletic and and and...

and I have a problem with several other devilfruits... like Buggies, Alvidas, this Guy who could turn into balls and some others...
    No Signature for You!

Quote Originally Posted by Draqson View Post
    well pre-timeskip it really bothered me that logia-type were more or less untouchable... its was cheating in my opinion and logias seem indestroyable...

however with the Haki-glitch everything seems fine now...

another problem that I have, that nearly anyone in the present time survives (only exceptions yet: Ace and Whitebeard)... no matter how often someone get cut or torn... he survives

which leads me to another problem... Brook... he has no lungs, but can speak and sing... no muscles, but is a supernatural athletic and and and...

and I have a problem with several other devilfruits... like Buggies, Alvidas, this Guy who could turn into balls and some others...
    Remember, Brook is technically only a soul possessing his own body. If a Soul can speak, so can the body it possesses.

I also wouldn't say everyone survives. Only named people survive.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Mindf*cked
    But the soul can't inhale poison gas. So why did Brook collapse.
    Either he was faking, or...

They used soul gas ^^

The new gas of the future it doesn't attack the body but the soul

my complaint would be the size of character sometimes they look giants sometime almost ants in comparison.
    also one more ting I would like to ad how come that ace didn't have or didn't learn haki while all the other commanders have
    also the time line should be more clear (especially the age of the main character)

that's about it for now
    Plz just ignore the bad english

Quote Originally Posted by Tunder Luffy View Post
    They used soul gas ^^

The new gas of the future it doesn't attack the body but the soul

my complaint would be the size of character sometimes they look giants sometime almost ants in comparison.
    also one more ting I would like to ad how come that ace didn't have or didn't learn haki while all the other commanders have
    also the time line should be more clear (especially the age of the main character)

that's about it for now
    Um... Ace had Haki, in fact Ace had conquerors' Haki.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

^but never trained to use it,
    which also crossed my mind. Why did they never teach him?