Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post
    1. The Death of Ace.
    2. Luffy not flirting w/ the ladies unlike Sanji.
    3. Why Oda aint showin us Dragons' ability? We all know that everyone is really lookin up to this.
    Uhm? That is all for now... Oh wait, I've got last one.

cross777's ideas..... well it is still part of OP...in MS forum.
    lol I beat ya to that one.

On topic: the way BB fights is disappointing
    step one: brag about df
    step two: take a big hit right in the kisser
    step three: suck their powers for a punch back
    step four: ????????
    step five: miraculous win

Pel is still a WTF

the fact there is only 1 chapter per week
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    -2 things about the little garden arc, that Oda wasted a potentially very powerful fruit on ( I believe the little girl's codename was Ms. Merriweather, and we haven't seen her used again) and the fact that IMHO they went a little too long to free them from the candle wax (they should have been dead from too much inhalation of wax into their lungs).
    -That Croc saved Ace from the executioners, and then Luffy had his burst of haki to save him(saw it kinda like Croc stealing his thunder).
    - that the war didn't last longer and the personal fights were so short.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    AGREED! Don't know why this glaring oversight hasn't been brought up more often, but I too am disappointed in how Miss Goldenweek (the chick with the colors devil-fruit power, right Lvl.z) was just glanced over, when her ability is not only quite whimsical (and we all know that Oda gets a hard-on for unicorns that fart rainbows......or dragon breath), but very effective. Imagine how it could be trained to work on wider groups of people. Or darkened to make the color's effect stronger. Or the potential uses of all the colors of the spectrum. So much left untapped :'-(
    A little correction, Miss Goldenweek powers didn't came from a DF. Oda said in the SBS that she uses hypnotism instead by using color. Can't remember which part of SBS but I'm pretty sure I've read that.

sig made by me

arisart you are right about the hypnotism thing and for me something that dissapoints me is how the crew always ends up seperated i get why it happens but i wish there were more Oars like scenarios

Skypiea in general, with the exception of God Enel (all hail), was a big disappointment for almost all fans of OP. It still bums me out to this day because even when I try to get new people hooked on OP, I have to reassure them that once they get through Skypiea they will never want to put OP down again!

That the war didn't feature a LITTLE bit more individual (non luffy) battles.

Questions to Oda:
    Keep the questions coming. Whether he got the last ones or not let's just keep asking until we get at least one!

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    I Liked The Sypia arc the connection between kagara, Viper and the norlands, the thing that messed up the arc for me was enels missed up personality, its way to similar to blackbeards.

The flashbacks were long as heck though which was dissapointing.

Brooks flashback worse one out of the entire crew

We never really get to see the crew completly domolish their enimeis i hope it happens in FI

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    - the seemingly trickier and trickier rules regarding DF-users underwater.
    What do you mean by this. That's probably been the most consistent thing in One Piece. DF users can do next to nothing when exposed seawater. Is there something else that you noticed that I didn't?

Anyway, my one disappointment about One Piece is how Luffy beat Lucci. Luffy's win was 100% endorsed by the good folks over at Plot Armor Enterprises. I'll never, ever accept that as a legitimate win. Oh and Pell... WTF! That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    The flashbacks were long as heck though which was dissapointing.

Brooks flashback worse one out of the entire crew
    Are you talking here about OP Manga or Anime?

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    ^ both really

Anyway, my one disappointment about One Piece is how Luffy beat Lucci. Luffy's win was 100% endorsed by the good folks over at Plot Armor Enterprises. I'll never, ever accept that as a legitimate win. Oh and Pell... WTF! That is all.
    I hate it when people say that/ he won with his will power, and i like to think on that last attack he was using haki uncotrollable

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    what i disliked was earlier on in the series luffy and zoro was always at a disadvantage.

vs buggy luffy was caged zoro was stabbed
    vs arlong luffy got stuck in the concrete

vs enel luffy got a giant ball of gold stuck to his arm
    vs don kreig armour etc

And ussops character i hated him pre-time skip
    yeah,Pretty much the whole East Blue kinda disappointed me
    Every time they would fight a new villain he would claim to be the greatest pirate, but in reality they pretty much all would have failed in the Grand Line. I think Oda just bigged them up too much is all.

Oh, and Crocodile. It's bullshit that none of the Alabastians apparently had anything to say about Luffy freeing the guy who nearly destroyed their country. Way to sweep that one under the rug.

@afro thunda; i think what scarred luffy means is that since the FI arc rolling.the DF underwater bussiness is getting trickier( or annoying for some) especially since dekken come to the picture....

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    @afro thunda; i think what scarred luffy means is that since the FI arc rolling.the DF underwater bussiness is getting trickier( or annoying for some) especially since dekken come to the picture....
    Well, since Dekken is inside a bubble, there's no issues. No contact with the water means he can still use his DF abilities. There's nothing tricky about that unless, again, I'm missing something here.