Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    CHAPTER 188

The whole awkwardness between Chihiro and Keima was just adorable.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I admire that Keima is so straightforward, but he could choose to sugarcoat his words just a little at times. Geez, Chihiro tries to find a little bit of hope that she can still find love, but Keima crushes it again. Cut her some slack, Keima! Let her down easy if you're dead set on turning her down! The poor girl's feelings T_T

CHAPTER 189

Awwww, Keima and Chihiro really do like each other don't they. I would never thought I would see the Keima would start crying.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Yeah.... Chihiro was the other one who was special. Her conquest went all strange and unlike the script Keima had thought of. I think she was special to him from quite before in time.

Now we are getting some back story for Keima.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

CHAPTER 190

Just 10 pages. But yeah looks like some Keima back story after a two week break.

CHAPTER 191

New arc time. Nice little mysterious vision to start things off.

CHAPTER 192

Nice developments so far.

CHAPTER 193

Hilarious chapter.

CHAPTER 194

I don't know what the hell's going to happen but I think am going to like it.