Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    CHAPTER 180

So Keima just ends up where Lune is? That's just bad timing. Chihiro is getting their but she's not entirely there yet.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

CHAPTER 181

Chihiro, what hell? Yes its interesting to see what happens next but dammit Chihiro I thought she was going to help, this is not helping.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Bitch be jelly!

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

They should have explained things better. Right now she doesn't get that the world is doomed if she screw things up.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Bitch be jelly!
    Super jelly!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroLelouch View Post
    They should have explained things better. Right now she doesn't get that the world is doomed if she screw things up.
    Well, when you just had your heart destroyed not too long ago, and then lump in the fact it was all treated as nothing more than a game to be completed... Well, I suspect the fate of the world is insignificant to the fact that Keima's gonna do the same thing to her friend.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    One hell of a plot twist that the readers didn`t see it coming,damn good!

Keima should knew this is coming,Hell Hath No Fury like A Woman Scorned.

Still.that's exactly what i would do Chihiro. XD

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

CHAPTER 182

Damn, now that's a slap. You can see the imprint of her hand on his face. You can see it all over Chihiro face that she still loves Keima. The last two pages had me rollin. I know he was trying to be serious but I couldn't help but laugh. Let's see if this works.

Okay, Chihiro's still cool. Had me worried for a second, but she's still thinking about Keima. And lol, that ending. For someone who's not known for putting a lot of effort into much of anything besides his games, he sure is putting on a show for Ayumi. How can she not fall for him now that he's giving her the Old Spice treatment? Lol.

@ afro- the chapter is now diamonds.

Poor fella falling off the horse, tsk tsk.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?